I'm sorry… I have to ask…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I'm sorry… I have to ask…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

Melody, is it possible to paint another calico flapcat?
    My 12 year old just faced putting her cat to sleep and she’s devistated.
    I’m trying to make up for not being able to save it. She was only five.
    This cat followed her and only her around. They had a truely special bond that I’ve never had with an animal. It was amazing to watch these two together.

If there’s any way that you could make another for Ebay so I could try to get it for her, I’d so appreciate it!
    Thanks for listening!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m sure she could paint another stray cat that’s a calico. I know the other kinds were each limited to 10, but I’ve seen lots of calico stray ones ^_^

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Melody
    Keymaster

But they have tails!

Andrea
    Participant

I know, but I didn’t want to ask you to sculpt a manx kitty just for my daughter. I think it might have been a bit much. LOL. Sometimes you have to make due with what’s out there!

I’ll have to find that video of her teaching the cat to climb the ladder on her bunk bed. It was quite a feat cause this cat’s back legs were like four inches longer then the front! She hopped like a bunny instead of walking.

Her sister Dragon (my kitty) is a polydactyl. Must have been a weird gene pool. LOL.

Melody
    Keymaster

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to get to this… I just haven’t had time to paint ebay things lately. I still am trying to get around to doing more stray cat flapcats -sometime!

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

I have to ask will there be any chance for maybe a batch of calico Large Flappers for the store someday – to go with the small calico flappers? No rush because I know your uber busy, but one of my dream pieces has always been a large calico Flapcat :).

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m pretty sure the Calico Flappers were one of those early pieces they locked themselves out of for the store. They were a run of 10 dark calicos and a run of 10 light calicos for ebay. I’m sure she could do a bunch more stray cats though for ebay.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Male Griffin and Kirin Family
    Caribbean Sitting Spectral
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

I have to ask will there be any chance for maybe a batch of calico Large Flappers for the store someday – to go with the small calico flappers? No rush because I know your uber busy, but one of my dream pieces has always been a large calico Flapcat :).

Check with WindstoneFan. She is selling some of her FlapCats. She may have just what you are looking for. :bigsmile:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.