fbpx

I'm so sorry!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm so sorry!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

God, I just totally ditched the internet altogether these past months… I’m so sorry, you guys. I know a bunch of you have been waiting forever and a day for me to send you things, which I’ve not done, though I said I would.

I’m very very sorry for disappearing like that.

Might as well explain… it started with me being laid off at my job and then I got really sick, then it all went further downhill. I started a new job, and broke up with my fiance, found out my dad has cancer again… I’ve been in a huge art block this whole time. I haven’t been able to draw, paint, even think of art lately… I’m starting to feel a little more optimistic now, and I sincerely apologize to all of you who are expecting things from me. I hope you can understand.

I’m going to try to be online more often after this. I can’t believe how many emails I have! 😛

Thanks for listening.

Wow, I’m so sorry to hear all that.

I’m glad you’re back. I’m sure everyone missed you lots. I’m so sorry to hear about all that, seems like everything goes wrong at the same time dosen’t it? But, I’m really happy you’re back.

Lokie
    Participant

Ah, I’m so sorry you have such negative events happening in your life. Hopefully, from now on, it only gets better. I wish your dad the best.

laphon1
      Participant

Welcome back, Quill. I’m very sorry to hear that your dad is ill again. Hope the rest of the year improves for you.

Welcome back! Sorry about all that bad luck, I hope your luck improves this year!

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Don’t worry Quill, everyone here is just glad your okay…well, I’m sure your not totally okay. I hope everything all works out. I’m so sorry you’ve had such a bad time. I know it’s going to take alot more then just hoping, but I truly do wish that everything gets better in the coming months.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

lamortefille
          Participant

WB, we missed you! Lots of good thoughts going your way….:) Don’t give up hope!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Welcome back. I hope everything works out. Give our best to your Dad.

Jodi
              Participant

Glad to see you’re back. Hope things get better for you.

Bob

I wish you the best. I hope everyting works out for the best. Welocome back

Maria
                  Participant

It’s good to see you’re back, Quill. I hope your dad gets better and you get over your art block. You’re always welcome here!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Welcome back!

Arlla
                      Participant

Once again, I’m SO sorry to hear about your trouble and I’m really glad your back…I hope the forum at least helps you cheer up!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.