fbpx

I'm new too!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Welcome, travistie! I’m glad you found back to Windstones. Just out of curiosity – what pieces did you used to own?

I had several. Let me think if I can remember them all now… I did have an old Brown Male Dragon, a White Fledgling and a Ruby Fledgling, ummmmm… oh, a baby peacock oriental dragon, and a Black/Gold Mother. There were probably a couple others, I just can’t think of them now though. I think my favorite was the little white fledgling though… he was sooooo cute, and I kinda regret selling him πŸ˜₯

Jodi
      Participant

Welcome to the Forum. Don’t worry. Being a member here seems to cause one to buy Windstones. You’ll have your collection back in no time! πŸ˜€

darjeb
        Participant

Welcome I am a former Atlantan I moved to SE FL. about 9 years ago but before that I lived in Roswell, GA. I haven’t been a member very long but they are right it makes you collect more and more Windstones – I am an example.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Hey you are near Nambroth! Lucky you! I’m over in Coastal Georgia near Savannah, about 3.5 hours away from Atlanta. I can’t even remember the last time I went to Atlanta when I wasn’t picking someone up at the airport.

welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay here.

Travistie
            Participant

darjeb wrote:

Welcome I am a former Atlantan I moved to SE FL. about 9 years ago but before that I lived in Roswell, GA. I haven’t been a member very long but they are right it makes you collect more and more Windstones – I am an example.

Oh yeah? I work in the Alpharetta area, which is like right next to Roswell. I moved here from Pittsburgh, PA a little over a year ago… and love it so far. It’s a bigger, nicer city, with much more to do. But I will always be a Steeler’s fan though (hope I don’t regret saying that here!)

Travistie
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hey you are near Nambroth! Lucky you! I’m over in Coastal Georgia near Savannah, about 3.5 hours away from Atlanta. I can’t even remember the last time I went to Atlanta when I wasn’t picking someone up at the airport.

My husband and I just took a little roadtrip to Savannah last weekend. It’s such a charming town! We’ll be going back again later in the year, when it isn’t so darn hot and we can actually enjoy being outside!

Pegasi1978
                Participant

travistie wrote:

My husband and I just took a little roadtrip to Savannah last weekend. It’s such a charming town! We’ll be going back again later in the year, when it isn’t so darn hot and we can actually enjoy being outside!

I know what you mean about it being hot outside. It feels really nice in the area in the early Autumn/Fall and late Spring. Savannah is a charming town, but I’m glad I don’t live there. All the squares in the Downtown/River Front District drive me crazy!

Welcome to the forum. Nirvana is gonna be wondering who took her color font. hehe

Maria
                  Participant

She’ll just have to assert herself. πŸ˜†

welcome! and yes..being here will get you started on collecting again..i started out with i think 10 peices and once i came here it grew to more then 26(not counting the ones on hold or lay a way from forum members)

Travistie
                    Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

welcome! and yes..being here will get you started on collecting again..i started out with i think 10 peices and once i came here it grew to more then 26(not counting the ones on hold or lay a way from forum members)

Yes, it’s already crossed my mind to buy a few dragons. But I keep reminding myself that I need to save my money for more Poads. I’m currently in the process of selling the rest of my model horse collection to fund my Windstone purchases! Oh, how I hope there will be more Poads! πŸ˜€

travistie wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

Yes, it’s already crossed my mind to buy a few dragons. But I keep reminding myself that I need to save my money for more Poads. I’m currently in the process of selling the rest of my model horse collection to fund my Windstone purchases! Oh, how I hope there will be more Poads! πŸ˜€

lol my girlfriend wants poads so bad..im just afraid WHY she wants them…shes an art student XD

Travistie
                      Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

travistie wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

lol my girlfriend wants poads so bad..im just afraid WHY she wants them…shes an art student XD

Haha πŸ˜† I just think they’re so adorable. I want a whole family of them in different colors. I’m patiently awaiting the next one to be released.

travistie wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

travistie wrote:

Dracomancer wrote:

Haha πŸ˜† I just think they’re so adorable. I want a whole family of them in different colors. I’m patiently awaiting the next one to be released.

i to want a “plumber parrot” but it will have to wait until i get my griff family πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.