I'm launching a kickstarter for pony plushes!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm launching a kickstarter for pony plushes!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Yep, I’m kickstartering. Kickstarting? Kicking? Whatever it is, I’m doing it. With pony plushes this time, because it’s about fricking time I get an embroidery machine, but every time I think I’ve scraped up the money for one, something happens. This way the means to get one and the obligation to get one are tied together, and thus the end result will be that I actually get one.

Assuming it funds that is. Which is where you guys come in. Please go check it out!

Your Kickstarter looks great!!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

SPark
      Participant

Thank you!

(And thank you also to whoever it was from the forum that backed it. 😀 )

SPark
        Participant

For those who like the plushes, but don’t have the funds to back the campaign, I’m doing a promotional giveaway over on my tumblr.

http://bladespark.tumblr.com/post/115685899346/i-really-love-my-kickstarter-backers-yay-but <—go check it out. 😀

SPark
          Participant

I just uploaded a video to the page, in case anybody wants to see me rambling on about ponies and embroidery, and showing off adorableness.

SPark
            Participant

And it’s funded! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (I am so excited. He heheeee.) Now, stretch goal time!

jmoore
              Participant

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie
                Participant

Yay! I’m excited! Congrats!

SPark
                  Participant

I thought I’d put up a little update. It’s reached three stretch goals, so there are now changelings, batponies, and draconequuses (like Discord) available. There’s also just one week left. I’m quite excited to see how the last week will go.

Awesome, congrats! I’ll totally have to message you when we get outs going again. Lucky with a new *Working* computer, we will just be trying for the printer up grade with a much lower goal. Hope you make your stretch goals too!!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.