fbpx

IM FINISHED!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts IM FINISHED!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I took my final for my Algebra test today!!! For better or worse, I will not have to take a stupid math class EVER AGAIN!! (except statistics… but this is Happy Thoughts… Happy Thoughts…) I am so glad that is over with. What a relief. I actually think I did well, too. Im so stoked!!!!!!!!! I hate math, but its required for my bachelors and now its OVER!!! I can concentrate on more interesting classes… like Biology, which starts on the 24th. YAY! NO MORE ALGEBRA!!! Im glad I took this class first as opposed to dreading it till last minute. I may have a lot more classes to take till I get my degree, but with Algebra DONE (did I mention im DONE???) then it all seems like its down hill! YAY!!!! Now to await my grade. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Skigod377
      Participant

Adaneth
        Participant

CONGRATS!! ๐Ÿ˜† That’s the way I felt about my last-ever Chemistry class–Biochem, to be exact.

(Statistics was a cakewalk for me, compared to Calculus)

Congrats! That’s awesome! It’s always good to get the bad things over with – I hope you enjoy biology.

CONGRATS SKI! ๐Ÿ˜€

Good lord I HATE MATH. I envy you because I never did good with algebra. I did find a great teacher and did well with Algebra 1 and 2 in Community College, then it just went downhill from there. *sigh* I’ll probably never finish college because A) I hate math, and B) I can’t afford it anymore.

Ah well.

Anyways, congrats to you!!!

Starbreeze
          Participant

Congrats!!! You did it!!! I knew you could. ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Good on ya, ski!!! I can’t pass Algebra to save my life ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ I was lucky – Washington State University didn’t have a math requirement for graduation when I enrolled, only 2 lab sciences were required… I just barely squeaked in; that next semester they added the math requirement. I’d prolly still be in uni if I had to pass Algebra ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„

Congrats!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Skigod377
              Participant

Thanks everyone! I dont think I would have been able to pass it on my own. I hired a tutor and while she didnt know everything, she explained stuff for me very well… then let me struggle thru it instead of doing it for me, which I appreciated. Im just so relieved. Over. Yes! Im gonna try to CLEP English 102 tomorrow. I figure im on a roll and that way I still get two classes out of this semester. ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
                Participant

ahhh, congrats, you did it the smart way getting the dreaded class out of the way first thing

I have to take public speaking this semester… ._. this is the one I’ve been dreading, yuck

laphon1
                  Participant

Congrats Ski!

I hated algebra. You were smart to get it over first instead of having it hanging over your head.

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

CONGRADULATIONS! Yes, yes, yes, yes! 8) You’re like me, if there is something I really don’t want to do but have to, I get it over with early in the game! Way to go! WooHoo! ๐Ÿ˜€

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

CONGRATULATIONS, SKI!!! Am I the only one who enjoys math? I really enjoyed algebra, geometry not so much, trigonometry even less (but took that over Statistics), and pre-calculus a lot, so much that I took calculus for fun! Good luck on getting the rest of your classes done, and as everyone said, it’s good you did the bad class first! What are you going to school for?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I think you may be one of the rare ones who enjoys math, purpledragonclaw. I think I was soured on math by my high school calculus teacher. When I was in college I only had to take one math class so I took Pre-Calculus with Trigonometry.

Jasmine
                          Participant

Huge Congrats Ski!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.