I’m dying to know..

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I’m dying to know..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

This is super silly but does anyone else ever have dreams/nightmares with their Windstones in them?

I often dream about trying to leave my house quickly for some reason (natural disaster or vampires or something) and I am trying to pack them all quickly with out breaking them.

I’ve also had dreams about finding new ones in random places.

Anyone else have this or am I just crazy?

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Ferlin1984
      Participant

I do! I don’t have nightmares but dreams of finding them.
        I have dreamt about seeing old grab bags at antique places and thinking I’m so lucky. And another where they had tadpoads for 20$ and I was trying to get my mom to buy me some. Also I dreamt of test paints mother unicorns at flea malls that Melody has never done.
        So yeah… I dream a lot actually. 😳

Courtney
        Participant

I have similar ones. I dream that I go into someone’s house and they have gorgeous or extravagant pieces and sculpts that I have never seen. Very amazing.

That’s why I asked Melody why there was not an Empress dragon. I had a dream that a lady had an Emperor and Empress dragon set in rainbow and I was so so so excited to see the Empress because (in the dream) I didn’t know they actually existed.

The Empress looked fierce and sat like the Emperor dragon but was more feminine and wild looking.

Stephanie
          Participant

I have dreams about finding Windstones all the time. In antique shops, garage sales, etc. my dream collection is huge! 😂

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I have dreamed about GBs coming out before Melody announced they were done and also about getting just the one I wanted when I opened the box….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
              Blocked

Me too. I’ve had dreams about grab bags coming out before too and about trying to get one with glitchy internet before they sold out. That happened on real life too though. I also dreamed before about what I would get in a grab bag and about getting the boxes delivered safely because I worried about that before.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                Participant

I have wierd/bad dreams and Windstones are never in them.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

I dreamed that I was conversing with a live Adult Poad !!
                    She was sitting at a table; I was facing her; she had very pale, sparkly light blue eyes; her head was white and her body light colored but I didn’t see it entirely, so not sure if she had any markings; we were talking; and we understood each other!!
                    Also dreamed of reading Rue Day near the end, of a plot point with Podge; it was the actual comic was drawn …King Serance asked her what she wanted for a reward; and she replied what she wanted for her gift… will see if my dream comes true!!
                    Very nice dreams !!

Courtney
                    Participant

Love it. I’m glad I’m not the only one 🙂

LZ
                      Participant

I dreamt last night that someone mailed me the blue ice male dragon! <3

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.