fbpx

Im curious what was your best and worst Windstone buy?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Im curious what was your best and worst Windstone buy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Ah well, Guess I will have to wait to see if I win it. I hate waiting…

Indeed! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
      Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

And the money spent on insuring them well… He didn’t put the insurance on them.

Now THAT is crap! Did you file a dispute?

Skigod377
        Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Ah well, Guess I will have to wait to see if I win it. I hate waiting…

Indeed! πŸ˜€

*Bumps up max bid* LOL, just kidding!

Participant

As it was said before by someone, all is fair in Love of Windstones and Ebay…..I don’t think I’ll be as much a threat to you as a sniper will be, but then again, maybe I’m just the thing to keep you on your toes. That way while you’re guarding your bidding against me you are also guarding against the *unseen* ninja Ebay snipers! Those sounds you hear late at night before you drift off to sleep is not the refrigerator turning on or off or the plumbing making noise its really Ebay Ninjas!!! 😯

Ninjas!

Sorry, I just had my coffee and I’m a little wired.

Skigod377
            Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

As it was said before by someone, all is fair in Love of Windstones and Ebay…..I don’t think I’ll be as much a threat to you as a sniper will be, but then again, maybe I’m just the thing to keep you on your toes. That way while you’re guarding your bidding against me you are also guarding against the *unseen* ninja Ebay snipers! Those sounds you hear late at night before you drift off to sleep is not the refrigerator turning on or off or the plumbing making noise its really Ebay Ninjas!!! 😯

Sorry, I just had my coffee and I’m a little wired.
              LOL, A little weird?

Bob

Well my best would have to be last winter when I got my 23Kt Gold OW and 2 out of 3 of the 23KT Gold hatching Empresses. I also got my Black and Gold, Rainbow and Ruby families. I had a blast last year.
                As for the worst it would have to be losing the 1st 23KT Gold Hatching Empress and actually paying for all the above.
                So far I have not had anything break on me. Knock on wood

Participant

skigod377 wrote:

LOL, A little weird?

NOT WEIRD, just wired! (AKA – too much coffee – I had a mocha – mmmmm…mocha… πŸ˜€ ) I assumed it was a given that you have to be a little weird to have joined this forum.

Bob

SilverArrow wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

LOL, A little weird?

NOT WEIRD, just wired! (AKA – too much coffee – I had a mocha – mmmmm…mocha… πŸ˜€ ) I assumed it was a given that you have to be a little weird to have joined this forum.
                    CHA CHING give the forum member their prize. We are all at least a little twisted

Skigod377
                    Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

LOL, A little weird?

Oops! I was just reading fast!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Quote:

my worst was when there was a store around me that sold windstones. My mother had put the peacock cat wizard on layaway( for the store wanted 300+ for it) and then when she had around 60$ left to pay on the store closed.. she didn’t get her money back or the windstone.

Oh no! That’s terrible! πŸ™ πŸ™
                        I would have tried to hunt them down or something.

My best was a young unicorn for $14, and a mother, 2 males and hatching old green dragon for $105 after shipping. They only had minor issues. And of course $89 for my Ruby Old Warrior, half off. $110 for both my Emerald young and fledgling, together. $117 for my JADE scratcher, mint with no tag. $30 for a baby peg from a store after it was retired, $63 for a baby peacock oriental from a store (he’s still on lay-away hehe) I’ve gotten good deals on almost ALL my Windstones, but those were the best.

Worst(for me) was $200 for my Flion, $50 for my VERY damaged young green dragon (but I really wanted the guy, even though hes damaged) and $275 for my Rainbow Emperor, mint from a store, which got broken in transit(he was really cheap at $240+shipping too πŸ˜₯ )

nina789
                        Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

nina789 wrote:

my worst was when there was a store around me that sold windstones. My mother had put the peacock cat wizard on layaway( for the store wanted 300+ for it) and then when she had around 60$ left to pay on the store closed.. she didn’t get her money back or the windstone.

Ahhh! I’m so sorry that happened to you! I would have been heartbroken and angry, not to mention on the warpath when someone does that to your mom! Did you ever find another cat wizard?

yup I got the one I wanted when watergazer found those windstones at 50% off.. wish I would’ve bought the emerald one too but I think Ski got that one.. but still it was awesome and I love him. πŸ™‚ and I did end up have watergazer buy me 4 things. She’s such a sweet heart.. hope the store near her does that again around income tax time.. πŸ˜‰ lol

Skigod377
                          Participant

I wish I had gone for it, but I was broke at that time. I didnt get any of the 50% off ones.

Bob

I have not been able to afford any lately either. The last one I got was the Gold Fledgling

nina789
                              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I wish I had gone for it, but I was broke at that time. I didnt get any of the 50% off ones.

you didn’t get it?? humm I wonder who did then?? lol and here I was thinking that I would snipe the coil Dragon that you want and was going to bribe you with it to trade.. lol.. j/k… oh well maybe next time.. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                                Participant

Everyones after the coiled dragon!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.