I'm confused

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback I'm confused

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Tried to place a silver cougar in the classifieds.
      What is a response parameter?

Betrluk1
      Participant

Also, is there a way to turn off half the messages being white with very ligth grey font? extremely hard to read my forum mssages now.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Everyone is displayed as their first name and you have to click the name link to see their forum name.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I guess we can’t edit posts any more. I found where to change the display name in the account settings.

Mercury Star
            Participant

You can edit posts, but there is a time limit after posting. Possibly set to 10 minutes? Not sure, haven’t tested yet to see how long the edit window lasts.

Mercury Star
              Participant

Okay, just tested, and it is a 5 minute window! It is something that is changeable on most forums, by the administrators, so that might be something Windstone chooses to change later on as they go through everything. 🙂

Edit: (lol) and this is Mercury Star by the way.

Laurie
                Participant

Still can’t list my cougar. What is a response parameter? I need to see if I can sell this, funds are really short.

Susie
                  Keymaster

Laurie – there was something about a “captcha” field that has been fixed now. Try it again! email me if if problems. susie@windstoneeditions.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.