I'm back :) (Opal dragon here!)

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm back :) (Opal dragon here!)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Misty 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Misty
    Participant

hello gang!  After a million things have happened in the last few years (divorce and disasters, homeless and battling cancer) I am back and ready to paint and such again 😉 things are crazy right now since I live in Houston.  But if anyone is interested in commissions and such let me know!  Hope you are all well.  Let me know how ya have been 🙂

Misty
    Participant

Is there no way to edit my account now?

etruscan
    Participant

Welcome back. 🙂  If you click on “My Account” at top right of this page (or any page), it should take you to your Profile page with edit options.

etruscan
    Participant

P.S. Fingers crossed that you aren’t too disrupted by the storm in Houston!  I was thinking of you yesterday as I admired my Sea Dragon.  I love that piece.

My apologies for the bad photo.  It doesn’t do him justice.

StormDancer
    Participant

Welcome back. May all your troubles be behind you and the future be full of good things!

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

GardenNinja
    Participant

Is there no way to edit my account now?

Your username has a space in it, and the new software does not like that at all. Try emailing Susie – service@windstoneeditions.com and ask her to change your account name to either take the space out, or replace it with an underscore _.

And welcome back! You may not recognize my username, but I lurked for quite a few years before I started posting.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

dragonmedley
    Participant

Wow! Talk about having an “eventful” year! Great to see you again.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm

Bodine
    Participant

Howdy my friend!So glad you are better and wandered back to us.You have been missed.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Misty
    Participant

Glad to hear from you guys 🙂 hopefully I’ll get the account thing settled too lol.  Any new pretties you guys have to show off lately?? A dream piece and such

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.