I'm Back!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm Back!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tethra
    Participant

Hi everyone!

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on here as life has been ridiculously busy! We renovated our house and we had a beautiful little boy called William who is now 16 months (he started walking last week!). He’s such a ladies man! He has massive blue eyes and blonde hair and the ladies seem to just flock to him and he just laps it all up! Cheeky boy! I’m now a stay at home mum so I can’t sneakily buy Windstones as I’m a kept woman! Lol!

Anyway, I thought I’d say hi!

Tethra.

Kim
      Blocked

Hi. I am not sure if I met you before but welcome back! Your son sounds very cute! When were you last on Windstone before?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Tethra
        Participant

Hi Kim

Thanks! Last on? Uh I think it was the start of 2015. Things got really insane (renos, pregnancy and other things) around then so I didn’t have the time (or the energy) for other things and before I knew it it’s almost half way through 2017! Phew!!! I’ve been on the forum for years before that though.

Yeah my son is pretty cute (I’ve been told by sooo many people so it’s just not parental bias!) He’s sooo cheeky though!

How long have you been here?

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

Well hey there! I think I was active here after you’d left, but welcome back! Its so nice to meet you and William sounds like a doll.

Finding happiness again.

Tethra
            Participant

Hi back at you! Thank you for the welcome! I always love this forum as everyone is so kind and supportive of Windstone addictions! I am loving catching up on all the goings on and seeing all the pretties!

Kim
              Blocked

I have seen that before where people get busy with life for a while and then come back to the forum. It is nice to see older members here again for sure! I wouldn’t consider myself an old member but I have been on here since 2012 so hard to believe it’s been like 5 years now!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                Participant

Welcome back.

Bodine
                  Participant

Hi Tethra,welcome back and congrats on your son.You think he gets attention now,wait until he starts school.All of the little girls will be flocking around him.Remember the song “Close to you.”The Angels got together….they sprinkled moondust in your hair of gold and starlight in your eyes so blue.Congrats.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

darjeb
                    Participant

Welcome back I also have been an absent member for several years.  I was one of the original members of the Forum but when Windstone started changing and updating the Forum I kind of fell out because I couldn’t figure out how to use it.  Today – finally – I figured out how to get back in but only using it on a very limited basis until I get more experience with it again as it is very different and much more difficult to use than it was in the beginning –  it was very easy then.  Originally I was darjeb but I see I show up as Joyce today.  When I was on the Forum before a lot of the older members will remember me as having a beautiful Chow named Tristen.  I lost Tristen to old age a few years ago – he was a little over 13 1/2 years old which is ancient for a chow.  The fantastic members of the Forum had Jennifer paint me a feather with Tristen’s picture and I still have it and treasure it.   Today I have another red chow named Spanky.  I got him from the same breeder but a different blood line.  I am now 76 years old and before I was the oldest member of the Forum and probably still am but am in good health and still living a busy life.

etruscan
                      Participant

Nice to “see” you again.  You can change your Forum name back to darjeb if you want.

Go to “My Account” (top of this page), click on “Profile” and look partway down the page to “Base”.

Under that is “Name” with a name to the right.  This is the name that appears as your Forum ID and you can edit it to whatever you choose.  The “Profile” page also lets you add a profile photo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.