I'm ALIIIIVE…And Bored. Somebody feed the weasel…

Home Forums Miscellany Community I'm ALIIIIVE…And Bored. Somebody feed the weasel…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Oh geeze. So I just learned that apparently I’m not getting emails for forum messages.

I had a list of messages over the past year I didnt even know existed. I have an itch to paint some Windstones, but I find myself in the predicament that I have not been active on the forum in such a long time, that I dont know who is still here, who is still active, who is knew and what on this crazy planet of Windstone is going on.

So…How is everyone?

Does anybody want a pyo or such painted as I have not done any painting or even really been to the factory in aggggges….

Where on earth did the fursuit makers sharing thread go??? Do we need a new one folks?

When was the last PYO swap? Should I be hosting a new one now, because I happily will if needed.

And Heeeellllllooooooooo!

The badger is in the building!

Here I have taken to helping out so much in the Windstone groups on Facebook, I completely forgot the forums existed for a while….

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Natasha
    Participant

The current swap assignments went out last week! So sorry to have missed you. Get ready to host the next one? Thereā€™s also a thread somewhere for one-on-one PYO Swaps so maybe check that out?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
      Participant

HEY 96037 !!!!!
        How ya doing?!?! Been following you on FB here and there…. Glad you’re back!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Zeppard Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Well in previous year I’ve helped with hosting but I got caught up last year with moving, business and the wedding and wasn’t able to throw any up. I’ve less interest in participating as much as hosting them. ^_^ Just was curious on current status of when the last one was, didn’t realize it was current.

Just watching my sanity slowly melt away into the chaos of artistry. I never get to paint enough anymore. I am awaiting info on surgery soon for a torn rotator cuff and when thats dealt with we get to mess with the other one which is also torn but not as bad.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pipsxlch
        Participant

Hi 96037! I’m one of those who doesn’t have a Facebook, so I didn’t know you were still interested in Windstones (BiPolarBear notwithstanding). So welcome back and don’t be a stranger here!

pdlucich
          Participant

I was wondering if we’d hear from you again since you went and joined the nobility (just kidding)! I was going to go to 7B Sunday, but I forgot. Still have the painting I bought, still like it. Actually, I think it would look good on, say, a PYO uni. I sympathize about the rotator cuff. I hurt my shoulder making a latch-hook rug for my Mom, which seems really stupid. I can’t help with the boredom, sorry. Just keep us all updated, Ok?

It's not hoarding if it's books!
            Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

Ya, we moved down to Portland (I guess UP for bipolarbear) to seek better medical care in the health research college. The last show I was at in Sandpoint was Sandemonium which was moved from August to June. We may end up volunteering at children’s day again this year for festival, but I am unsure still.

The MRI results came back and my labrum has worn away and is no longer holding my shoulder joint so it’s just kind floating around in there. So it’s looking like surgery may end up being a joint replacement on the right side at least. Still waiting to get back with the joint drs.

I’m not sure if I have any of those laying around actually. I know have a bunch of oriental pyo dragons, some griffins, pyo secret keepers, and a few other things…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.