fbpx

If you were a Windstone, which one would you be?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone If you were a Windstone, which one would you be?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

If you were a Windstone, which one would you be? You can be as specific as you’d like…..”I’d be the blue ice grand unicorn #2″ or as broad “I’d be the coiled mother dragon”

Not asking which one is your favorite, but which one do you feel represents you and your personality?

Me, I’d be the black emerald peacock lap dragon. Dark, but bright, with blue eyes, lady like…emerald is my birth stone….plus, in my dragon community, the lap dragon is the old warrior’s girlfriend. What a hunk!! *swoon* lol

There’s our adopted love child

photo SAM_1129.jpg

pony-up
      Participant

I would be a brightly colored mother unicorn, wide butt and all πŸ˜‰

I would be a brightly colored mother unicorn, wide butt and all πŸ˜‰

I prefer the term Fluffy Butt, thank you very much!

Melissa
        Participant

I’d be the Mouse Wizard in Emerald.

Clever little critter with an erm… unorthodox sense of proportion, charging headlong into the mysteries of the universe.

Dear heavens, that’s my sculpt, all right…

Sarah
          Participant

I think I’d want to be the powerful and glorious male griffin or emporer dragon, but rather I am the frog wizard, hard at work, trying so desperately to be formidable and somber, alas nobody can take such a tiny frog seriously. Hey, at least he tries! XD

Amanda
            Participant

I’d be my Sweet Sunspot Big Poad……soft and plump, with gentle happy colors. She is just the most beautiful Poad ever.

Sassifrass7

Erika
              Participant

I think I’d like to be the purist, slightly quirky gothic unicorn, but I’m probably more along the line of the male griffin. I’ve been told on numerous occasions that I rather intimidate people when I first meet them without meaning to…

I’d love to say in one of those stunning colors we saw a few months ago–one of the hawk griffins, the golden tiger one from special items, or that magnificent violet hawk…but I think I’d probably fit better in the silver wolf color. (Still gotta get me one of those…I love that color)

I’d love to say I’m the Pegasus mama, so sleek and trim and pretty, but alas no, I’m none of those.

Maybe I’m the PYO winged wolf then, so proud and regal, but sigh, I’m none of those either.

So here I am, a blue lion, with silly faces, many times looking confused, my long hair a tangled mess, and yes I am blue

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

dragonmedley
                Participant

I’d love to say I’m the Pegasus mama, so sleek and trim and pretty, but alas no, I’m none of those.

Maybe I’m the PYO winged wolf then, so proud and regal, but sigh, I’m none of those either.

So here I am, a blue lion, with silly faces, many times looking confused, my long hair a tangled mess, and yes I am blue

Let’s sing together: I’m blue abadi abada…

Anybody else know that song by Eiffel 65?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Let’s sing together: I’m blue abadi abada…

Anybody else know that song by Eiffel 65?

That’s the only part f the song I know!

pony-up
                  Participant

Hahahahaha, I love that song!!! πŸ˜›

Chloe
                    Participant

I’ve been doing some serious thinking here (which is kind of funny for a frivolous topic). πŸ˜€

I think I am a grumpy Poad. I am round, and people sometimes think I am grumpy when I’m not, and the more you get to know me, the more you love me (or so my friends have told me). I guess that makes me a fungus….

BUT….I could also be a little rock dragon. To me, they look curious and daring, and ready to scramble off that rock into motion when they see something interesting. I am inquisitive, and not much phases me anymore, and I am willing to take on a challenge. Oh…something shiny….gotta go! πŸ˜€

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I’d say that I’m like most like the Hatching Peacock colored Gargoyle Dragon….

I may LOOK like I’m going to bite your finger if you stick it too close, but I’m just hanging out my tongue to try and ‘taste’ life a bit before coming completely out of my shell… which can be a Real Task for me at times, I must say! That’s why it’s taking me so long to come out, I’m testing the waters, so to speak. Although it doesn’t bother ME to take my time.

My tongue hanging lazily out of my mouth also indicates how laid-back I am and how I do *YAWN* sometimes take my time gettin’ going … But my Red eyes are Bright & Wide with Wonder at Everything I see around me!

And, when I DO decide to completely come out of my Shell…. Watch Out World ’cause nothing will stop me, especially once I make up my mind to do something.

πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
                        Blocked

I think I would be a natural young unicorn who is classic, elegant and confident yet quiet and elusive. I would like to be a brightly coloured unicorn but I don’t like to stand out from the crowd, yet inside I know I am different from everyone else. I’m kind of in that in between phase with life, not yet a mother but still young and energetic trying to find my way in the world.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

I don’t really know at the moment. Prolly the mama bear protecting her cubs. I guess I’m currently in a state of flux…

tdm πŸ™‚

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.