fbpx

If you get Page Not Found – we apologize!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements If you get Page Not Found – we apologize!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We apologize that our website is still glitching and giving “Page not found” messages once in a while. If you get one, please email service@windstoneeditions.com to let us know – and we can fix it when we are able. It also might mend on its own – so you could try looking at the page you want later on and it may work fine. We are trying to solve the problem and apologize for this inconvenience.

I think our site may be tired from the work out its had this year! Happy First Day of Winter (or First Day of Summer to the other half of the world). -Susie

Susie
      Keymaster

It has occurred to me that everyone visiting our website may not know that we also have a public company page on Facebook where we try to post messages like the one above about our website glitching. During those glitches it seems that emails sent to us through the “Contact Us” form didn’t go through. We think we have fixed the problem now – but are not positive. I thought it might be helpful to all interested parties that a visit to our Facebook page if something strange is happening on our website might be helpful! Our pages do exist! I know its alarming to order something and then see “page not found” on the website you ordered it from. We apologize!

Catriona
        Participant

I had a hard time finding this forum and logging in. It kept saying I put in the wrong password. 4 times.

I love Halloween 🎃 and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love 💕 to write stories and draw.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.