fbpx

Icy weather is delaying shipment of orders

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Icy weather is delaying shipment of orders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Orders placed Friday January 12th through this coming Wednesday January 17th may be delayed due to the ice in Corvallis keeping us at home safely off the slippery streets – and the fact that the Mail and UPS are experiencing delays due to the frosty conditions all over our country!

Nightcrow
      Participant

Stay warm!

It’s 11 degrees here in Memphis, with 4 inches of snow on the ground, so you’re really not kidding about how widespread this cold spell is!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Mika
        Participant

There isn’t too much snow here in Michigan but it’s super cold. I think the cold did in the old kitchen faucet at my house. Hopefully the plumber I like will be able to replace it quickly.

Bodine
          Participant

We have lots of ice.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Susie
            Keymaster

Its Wednesday now and Corvallis is slowly beginning to thaw out – but very slowly! I doubt there will be mail service today and it doesn’t look like the streets will be safe for us to go to work yet. I haven’t looked to see how Portland is, but our mail goes from here to there first, before it goes anywhere else, and that Post Office there has trouble with icy or snowy weather which delays shipments. Stay warm and cozy!

etruscan
              Participant

Stay safe and warm! We love our Windstones but they aren’t important enough for people at the factory or delivering the mail to be injured.

Bodine
                Participant

So very true❤️

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.