fbpx

I will be taking a break

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements I will be taking a break

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,

I am taking a short break from active moderation duties for a week or two. During this time I will not be actively reading or moderating the forum. If you see any problems or have any issues that you would ordinarily Private Message or email me about, please direct them to John for now.
      You may see my name pop up on the active users list because there are still a few things I do behind the scenes every day, mostly spam control (which thankfully hasn’t been too bad recently).

If you have a technical problem (such as login issues, or you need something deleted or edited, or you can’t post or whatever), please feel free to email me at the email address in my signature and I will be happy to assist you.

I know that not everyone reads the announcements, so if you see a forum member that needs help and isn’t sure who to contact, please direct them to this post… that would be immensely helpful. Thank you so much!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I hope you come back soon Jennifer. Not sure how long we can survive without you here to keep us in check ^_^

Despite all the past and recent drama… I personally think, speaking on behalf of the of the whole community, you are a hugely respected and truly amazing moderator. I think many members here are spoiled (or maybe just simply unaware) to the point they are used to certain leniencies that are sometimes taken advantage of on this particular forum. There are some places (honestly, most if not almost ALL other places) that are EXTREMELY strict to the point some moderators begin to gain more resentment then respect.

That is not the case here… it’s not an easy job and you can’t always be the good guy. Despite it all the forum had grown substantially from when it first started and you’re still taking it all on by yourself like a trooper. You always have done a tremendous job and I commend you and applaud the capability for putting up with the many things you do.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
        Participant

Couldn’t have said it better myself. There’s no other place on the internet where the moderators are people that you can go to with an issue, knowing 100% that it will be handled fairly and with great integrity.

You’re an amazing woman, Jennifer. We love you. <3

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amy
          Participant

I hope you have a nice break Jennifer <3 I'm still a pretty big newbie, but you've always made me feel welcome and helped answer all my questions. I appreciate your kindness and caring. I hope things are well and that you'll have a lovely holiday.

briteblades
            Participant

I hope you have a nice break, and you can relax! Thanks for all your help and hard work! You’re incredibly talented!

Christine
              Participant

Enjoy your vacation time Jennifer. Other members have said what I want to say so much more eloquently than I can at this hour, but to echo them–you are an amazing mod and I admire and respect your ability to keep the peace so gracefully. Thanks for all of your hard work, you definitely deserve some relaxation and recharging just as all the staff does. πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
                Participant

Hear, hear!

I hope you enjoy the change of pace, and I hope to see you back soon, wether moderating or not! :bigsmile:

Carolyn
                  Participant

Enjoy your time off you deserve it . Relax and have fun .

Adaneth
                    Participant

I hope your break is refreshing and wonderful; you utterly deserve it. See you in a while! πŸ™‚

Bullsquid
                      Participant

A break well deserved!

I’m also fairly new, but I lurked the forums for a while before I joined, so I have seen how patient and good to everyone you are. We really appreciate everything you do for us, so enjoy your break from putting up with us! πŸ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

We appreciate all that you do for us. You deserve a nice respite. Have a lovely and relaxing break πŸ™‚ We’ll miss you!

Purplecat
                          Participant

~~hugs~~

Take the time you need. We’ll still be around when you return.

The drama is not a priority, you are…..take care and pet the chickens for me.
                            πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                            Participant

Enjoy your break!

Enjoy your break! I agree with everyone when they say you are the best πŸ™‚ See you in a couple weeks, have fun!

There’s nothing wrong with taking time for yourself. Enjoy it. Take care of yourself! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.