I want to buy or trade for…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market I want to buy or trade for…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

Any color Prototype Old Warrior (Especially Silver!!!)
      Any color SK
      Rainbow Hatching Emperor
      Emerald Riser
      Emerald Lap
      Silver Lap

If you have any of these that you are willing to part with please pm me. I also have several Windstones I can trade.

Thanks,
      Jacki

jackid55
      Participant

jackid55
        Participant

I added a silver lap to the list. I found one but it arrived in a hundred pieces. πŸ˜₯

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

jackid55 wrote:

I added a silver lap to the list. I found one but it arrived in a hundred pieces. πŸ˜₯

Awww sweetie! I’m sorry to hear =( Maybe see where Kyrin is on her repairs?

jackid55
            Participant

I think this one may be beyond repair. πŸ˜₯

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Ewwww…..That does look pretty bad πŸ˜₯ Poor baby! How was it packaged? Looks like it at least had the original bag? Hope he was insured and you get your money back for him!

Nicole
                Participant

Wow i’ve never seen a lap be broken that bad πŸ™ Hope you can get your money back and find a new one

Where did you buy him? It seems odd because the silvers are pretty new, only bought on the website. Seems like it would be a collector who would have him and should know better, rather then someone that has had a couple peacocks sitting around for ten years. If that makes sense.

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Aw man, that really sucks. But with that said, I’m pretty sure Kyrin could fix her up. I’ve seen some of her work on other critters. She does suburb work πŸ˜‰ .

siberakh1
                    Participant

Yes. Kyrin could most certainly fix him. She is not a total loss. She can be repaired to look good as new! Kyrin or Drag0nfeathers could do it.

She definitely had her original bag, but what about the box? Was that not included? No bubblewrap or double box for shipping?

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

Where did you buy him? It seems odd because the silvers are pretty new, only bought on the website. Seems like it would be a collector who would have him and should know better, rather then someone that has had a couple peacocks sitting around for ten years. If that makes sense.

Just a thought on this note, she may not want to say who/where it came from to avoid complications if they were a forum member, so don’t get too nosy now ladies! πŸ˜€

jackid55
                        Participant

I would rather not say who I got it from, but it did arrive with 5 other smaller dragons that all made it safely. Just bad luck I guess. πŸ™

Maria
                          Participant

Oh wow, that’s sad. Did the damage happen despite the original packing inserts, or did the lap come in a different box?

Andrea
                            Participant

The dragon came from me… I thought the packaging was adequate and I’m not quite sure how she ended up getting crushed. Though I didn’t have the original inserts.
                              This was my first ever casualty πŸ˜₯
                              Sorry Jackid!

jackid55
                              Participant

No worries. I’m getting hitched tomorrow!!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.