fbpx

I should have ______ but I bought a Windstone instead!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I should have ______ but I bought a Windstone instead!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I thought it would be fun to hear the most irresponsible purchase you’ve made…

Once I was supposed to be a bridesmaid at a friend’s wedding but I told her I couldn’t do it and I bought the Silver Tabby Sitting Griffin Chick instead of having to buy a dress. LOL.

Carolyn
      Participant

I should save money , but I can’t resist flap cats . The black one with orange eyes . My Christmas Present .

Lokie
        Participant

My car is like beyond broken. It can’t even go on the highway as of today and I have a 60 mile commute each day. I’ve been saving like mad for a down payment for a new car and putting every penny aside. Even returning bottles to afford luxuries, like soda and Top Ramen. LOL

Could of been closer to my goal but I choose to buy a Grab Bag Poad. There is my priorities for ya LOL

Andrea
          Participant

Yeah, but what’s one measly little poad? LOL. I wish I had caught them in the store, but probably for the best that I missed out on them. LOL.

Lokie
            Participant

Yeah, but what’s one measly little poad? LOL.

Totally how I was trying to justify it. What’s one hundred dollars in the scheme of thousands? Makes sense to me. LOL But in the end, it’s less about the money, and more about recognizing and working towards what should have been my priority over everything else, a vehicle that runs reliably. I wonder if the poad will work as a hood ornament? Then I can justify his purchase as a car accessory =P

Misty
              Participant

I wonder if the poad will work as a hood ornament? Then I can justify his purchase as a car accessory =P

It would work as a gear shift knob maybe O.o

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Last fall I let my electric bill lapse for a month so I could buy an eBay piece that I just couldn’t live without. Who needs electricity when I have a Poad, right?

When I was a kid, my aunt had a poster in her hallway that said, “In today’s economy, one can either afford to buy clothing or fine art” and it had a photo of a naked lady sitting in a chair surrounded by beautiful paintings. That’s how I feel sometimes, LOL!

Elena
                  Participant

Last fall I let my electric bill lapse for a month so I could buy an eBay piece that I just couldn’t live without. Who needs electricity when I have a Poad, right?

When I was a kid, my aunt had a poster in her hallway that said, “In today’s economy, one can either afford to buy clothing or fine art” and it had a photo of a naked lady sitting in a chair surrounded by beautiful paintings. That’s how I feel sometimes, LOL!

Oh that is so me!
                    I’ve put off buying clothes so I had money for toys or windstones 😛

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Oh my gooness… I have about a thousand of these examples 0.o Times I needed to buy groceries or pay bills and instead opted to buy a Windstone… the list goes on forever! LOL! Hmmm, the MOST irresponsible time though?? Probably last winter when I had that horrible tooth abscess and instead of going to a dentist I bought.. I think it was the Dragon Leaf Poad? Yea, when it came in it was cold from being outside and I held it against my face like a compress! It was worth the pain! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
                      Participant

LOL. At least it could comfort you when he came! LOL.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.