i return!

Home Forums Miscellany Community i return!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Not that I think anyone particularly missed me since I lurk a lot but I realized the other day I hadn’t been here in MONTHS and how did that happen?? Well I know how it happened, between work and moving to a new place and trying to have some sort of social life, something had to give and it was a lot of my online forums, not by choice just chance! LOL

I’ve been reading people’s threads and I realized how much I missed reading people’s thoughts and their art and so forth! Happy to be back, if you’ll have me πŸ™‚

:hi:

(Don’t let me buy anything in the Flea Market forum, I definitely can’t afford any more Windstones right now!! LOL)

BDW
    Participant

Of course we will have you and missed you, silly! πŸ˜€
      If you are like me, then I would recommend that you don’t visit the Windstone’s eBay thread or the flea market or trade.
      Safer that way. πŸ™‚

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Of course we will have you and missed you, silly! πŸ˜€
      If you are like me, then I would recommend that you don’t visit the Windstone’s eBay thread or the flea market or trade.
      Safer that way. πŸ™‚

Heh heh thanks! 8)

Yeah I peeked and had to run away! LOL I don’t even have all my Windstones in my new place yet, since I seemed to have lost half the boxes I tried to keep for them and so I took the ones that I DID have boxes for, the others are safe for now until I devise a way to pack them almost as safely! I did get a new IKEA case to put them in…. previously mine had no case at all, didn’t have a curio for larger scupltures! 😳

Duld
      Participant

welcome back πŸ˜€

Adaneth
        Participant

Great to see you around! πŸ™‚

I’ve been missing as well, for good reason. I just can’t seem to stay away. I did miss you, just like I missed quite a few people here. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome back!! It seems to go in phases with folks finding other interests for a while… but they aaaaalways get sucked back in! πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Welcome back!! It seems to go in phases with folks finding other interests for a while… but they aaaaalways get sucked back in! πŸ˜†

Yup! It’s all part of the master plan. πŸ‘Ώ

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

BRoS wrote:

welcome back πŸ˜€

Thanks! πŸ˜€

Adaneth wrote:

Great to see you around! πŸ™‚

Aww thank you ^_^

Romeodanny wrote:

I’ve been missing as well, for good reason. I just can’t seem to stay away. I did miss you, just like I missed quite a few people here. πŸ™‚

Awww! Welcome back yourself! πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

I think a lot of us are just creative involved people, so sometimes that takes over our lives!
              Plus, I met a boy at NYE, seemed to suck up the little free time I had between work and art and sleep lol

Maria
              Participant

Actually, I didn’t notice you weren’t on here. But only because we kept in touch by other means. πŸ˜†

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Actually, I didn’t notice you weren’t on here. But only because we kept in touch by other means. πŸ˜†

Yes I figured that, when I saw you’d asked me a question about the owl watercolours lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.