I never do this, so this means a lot to me…my friend needs help

Home Forums Miscellany Community I never do this, so this means a lot to me…my friend needs help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Okay guys, I never do this so it means a lot to me if you’ll check this out. A friend’s son is battling a mysterious unknown disease and they found a doctor who might could help but that doctor costs $4,000 and their insurance doesn’t cover it. Even if you give $1 or $5 please do. And send me an email with a little note if you like for Jace or his parents. I want this to be a surprise, only Jace’s dad (JT) knows about this, so if you know JT or Bobbie, don’t say anything to them. I want to be able to just hand them the cash they need to take care of their littlest kid so keep it quiet until we get the money.
      Nobody likes to ask for help, and they haven’t but I want to help them. The full story is in the link below

https://www.gofundme.com/JaceHoustonTx

Marilyn
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about this little boy’s problems. I tried to donate to your Go Fund Me page, but it wouldn’t work. When I tried it changed my amount (down to $4.00), and lost my name and comment in the process of trying to donate. I’ll check back later to see if it is working, but you might want to ask them to check. Best of Luck!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Someone else said it didn’t work for them. It works for me, but maybe because I’m the one that set it up? There is a $5 donation so maybe it went through!? Thank you so much for even taking time to read his story, I do appreciate it.

Marilyn
          Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about this little boy’s problems. I tried to donate to your Go Fund Me page, but it wouldn’t work. When I tried it changed my amount (down to $4.00), and lost my name and comment in the process of trying to donate. I’ll check back later to see if it is working, but you might want to ask them to check. Best of Luck!

I just went back to the Go Fund Me page and it worked perfectly! I hope the family is able to find help for this little boy. I don’t know how to get more information about it, but there was some work done about hypersensitivity to sound and a little girl who (after she was helped) said that rain sounded like machine gun fire. If they can track it down, maybe the people involved could help.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

I just went back to the Go Fund Me page and it worked perfectly! I hope the family is able to find help for this little boy. I don’t know how to get more information about it, but there was some work done about hypersensitivity to sound and a little girl who (after she was helped) said that rain sounded like machine gun fire. If they can track it down, maybe the people involved could help.

Thank you so much Vance-and-Marilyn! Really, you have touched my heart. That must be terrible for the little girl. I love the sound of rain!

I don’t know how closely his dad is watching but we are now up to $158 and I’m so very excited! As I told his dad, 2016 has been a bad year for a lot of people on a lot of different levels. At least maybe ONE person can have a decent year if Jace can get the help he needs. 2015 was kind of lucky for me (for ONCE in my life) so I feel someone else deserves some luck.

rachelled
              Participant

It’s so hard to read things like this, I know how hard it can be to pay for medical care without the insurance coverage. And for children no less 🙁 Poor dear.

The site seems to be working for me by the way if that helps any.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.