I need my snow white baby unicorn repaired

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs I need my snow white baby unicorn repaired

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Temperance
    Participant

I had her on a shelf on my wall and a friend of mine saw a spider on the other side of the wall and hit it and the whole shed came crashing down.  Broke her pretty little face off.  The piece that broke off was never found. Is it possible to fix her?  I have been heart broken.  How much would a repair cost?   I can provide pictures.

Temperance.elevyn

Bodine
      Participant

Oh how sad.It often amazes me how,on a clear floor even,a chip,gem,or an eye,can just “POOF!”Vanish.Got photos to share?

Drag0nfeathers is the Windstone doc here.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

merrillannwhite
        Participant

Under the “Repairs” heading there is a thread “list of people available to make repairs”.  I think they are all pretty good.  I had drag0nfeathers repair an oriental sun dragon for me that fell off a mantle onto a slate hearth.  The work was excellent and the cost was less than trying to buy a new one, and quite reasonable considering the extent of the damage.  I think there may be a picture on the previously mentioned thread.

Temperance
          Participant

I know right.   We have a hard wood floor and I was not home when it happened.  There was also a mirror and a few other things on the shelf and my children swept up the broken glass to clean it up before I got home.  They didn’t even think to look for the broken piece.   I do have photos.  I will share shortly.   Thank you for such a quick response.

Temperance.elevyn

Temperance
            Participant

Temperance.elevyn

Kim
              Blocked

Oh no.  Sorry to see that!  I am not sure if it would be possible to resculpt the face with no piece to glue back on but if you might want to buy another white baby unicorn I have one for sale listed here: https://windstoneeditions.com/members/kim/listings/view/1274/old-white-unicorn-family-and-black-young-and-baby-unicorns-for-sale/

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

GardenNinja
                Participant

Hi Sjana,
                  This is actually not “Snow White”. This is the original “White” which is retired. “White” is a creamier color than “Snow White”, the eyes are brown vs. pale blue, the horn and necklace are gold vs. silver, and the skin (around nostrils and hooves) is gray, not pink.
                  I would think drag0nfeathers probably has some of this sculpt she could use to cast a replacement muzzle. She really does amazing work.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Temperance
                  Participant

Really that’s great.  Thank you I’ll check it out.  I am new to windstone but I am absolutely in love.   Thanks for the tip. I’ll check in to it.

Temperance.elevyn

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.