fbpx

I Need Help

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles I Need Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Merlin
    Participant

I’m not why my PIF Raffle post is marked as Spam or why it’s not showing up on the main Raffle page. If anyone can Help me out?

etruscan
      Participant

If it is marked as SPAM your post will not show up anywhere.

There are a couple of reasons posts may be marked as SPAM. One is editing the post several times. Another is having too many links in the post. There may be other problems that I haven’t tripped over (yet).

Unfortunately once the Forum decides that something is SPAM the post will keep being rejected. You can try changing aspects of your post – title and some of the text – so the Forum doesn’t think it is the same post that it already rejected.

If all else fails, you can message Clay and enlist his help. He manages the Forum and should be able to solve your problem.

Good luck!

Merlin
        Participant

Thanks! I’ll give it a go.

Clay
          Keymaster

Looks like you created a new post that made it through the spam filter, so I’m assuming you don’t need my help. But let me know if you do.

Merlin
            Participant

Hi, Clay!

After I learned why my post was marked as Spam, I thought I’d try making a new post to see if that solved the problem. (Which did!) Thanks for checking up on me. ^_^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.