fbpx

I just learned of a new animal, an Aardwolf!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I just learned of a new animal, an Aardwolf!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

I stumbled onto this goofy looking critter while browsing tumblr and I love it! It’s a called an Aardwolf, it has such a cute face!! I had never heard of these guys before!

http://photos.zoochat.com/large/aardwolf_rscc_sandwich_21st_august_2011_a-157939.jpg

And their cubs are adorable!!!! Lookit this tough lil guy!

View post on imgur.com

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

StormDancer
      Participant

They are cool looking critters. You’re right though, the pups are adorable!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Adaneth
        Participant

That little one is adorable!! Thanks for sharing photos! 🙂

Kim
          Blocked

That’s really cute! I wonder why I never heard of it either.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Syn
            Participant

I’d love to have a bat-eared fox painted like that baby. 🙂

Melody
              Keymaster

Did you know they only have a few teeth? -and no molars? They eat termites
                They are absolutely beautiful. There is a video game that was in the works for awhile, that had an incredible aardwolf/griffin main character…anybody know what I am talking about? I don’t know what it was called, or if it ever got released.

Bullsquid
                Participant

They are absolutely beautiful. There is a video game that was in the works for awhile, that had an incredible aardwolf/griffin main character…anybody know what I am talking about? I don’t know what it was called, or if it ever got released.

I think you are referring to The Last Guardian for the PlayStation, and it isn’t out yet, unfortunately. It’s been in development for many years now.

Regarding aardwolves, if you like them, you will probably also like their nearest relative, the striped hyena. They kind of look like aardwolves with a mane.

Landipan
                  Participant

I saw some pictures of Aardwolves with their fur standing on end, I almost thought it was a Hyena until I looked closer.

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
                    Keymaster

I think you are referring to The Last Guardian for the PlayStation, and it isn’t out yet, unfortunately. It’s been in development for many years now.

Yeah that’s the one!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.