fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

I don’t like them either. 🙁

Yeah, some pieces wobble when you try to get them to sit straight with the tags attached. I try my best to hide them behind sculpts, but I don’t think I manage all the time. Not one of my favorite addtions they put on the sculpts either. But, I don’t pull them off either. 😕

Me neither. Especially since such a little piece of flimsy cardboard can affect the price of a piece. And they’re so darn easy to break off 🙄

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I don’t like the tags either; I used to take them off. But once I joined this forurm, every Windstone I’ve bought since then has its tag!

Oh, I did however buy an Armadillo….Hee hee. 😀
        (Another tag!) :shout:
        Yay! He’s here already!!! He’s soooo cute! 😀

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I ususally take of the tags, except on my larger special peices. The tags don’t make them wobble. My little ones, even my signed one, I hate to admit do get the tags taken off 😳 . I do it very carefully though, and I save all of my tags in case I ever decide to sell those sculpts. It’s not likely I ever would, but who knows…

By the way, I just won a Emerad Young Oriental Dragon on ebay. I totally didn’t think I’d win him, but I guess luck was on my side 😀 .

I miss ebay….*sigh* 😥

My very first curlie–Twilight Curl #7 on ebay. I couldn’t resist the color… 😀

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Ooo, ooo, Congrats tasgrs! They are very cute! Haven’t got one yet, but still looking… I did get an armadillo, though! Yay!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Did you get him yet Twinsmum? 😀

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Not yet… I’ve been kinda slow getting to my emails after the computer blew up 😮 I forgot to put “love, fuzzy” and so had to call… 😳 😳 😈 😈 I hope he gets here before I leave for Utah for like my nine-millionth surgery… *crosses fingers* Do you have pix of yours? I wanna see!!!! He’s just too, way cute!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

…and you don’t know how unhappy the “one per customer” has made me boyohs… Twins – go figure – now to campout at the store so I can snag a second armadillo to end the arguing 😈 Anyone got anything good for a headache?

twindragonsmum 😈

tdm

Lotsa Advil and earmuffs? XD Workin on that pic now… 😀

twindragonsmum
                Participant

😆 😆 😆

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Here he is!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,500 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.