fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Ion wrote:

Wheee just bought my first Windstone last night!
      Bought a Peacock Spectral off of Dracomancer -squeels-
      Just have to wait for it to get here then I will have pics, woo!
      Couldn’t hold in my excitement much longer XD!

yesyes! Congrats! i hope you post photos of your first windstone when you get it, that is special!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Woo-whooo! Congrats on your first Windstone Ion πŸ˜€ !

Ion

Thanks! πŸ˜€
          Oh yes, pictures aplenty will be posted once I get him.
          Let the addiction begin! lol

Stephanie
          Participant

Ion wrote:

Thanks! πŸ˜€
            Oh yes, pictures aplenty will be posted once I get him.
            Let the addiction begin! lol

Ooooo yes the addiction! lol Your first piece is always the best! πŸ˜€ Congrats!!!

OMG Ion you’re a newbie collector??

BWA HA HA LET THE OBSESSION BEGIN….. XD XD

I shall forewarn you that your wallet will be the first to scream! πŸ˜€

Oh and uhm, congrats on your first piece. Welcome to the forums! 8)

Patricia
            Participant

Here are some of my new cats πŸ™‚

jackid55
              Participant

Wow. Very nice! Congrats!

Jasmine
                Participant

Pretty kitties!! πŸ˜€

Beautiful! I love the tabby wall sconce and Siamese bad cat lamp especially! Congrats on your new additions! πŸ™‚

as much as i love the kitties, the sitting cat lamps just look a little weird to me. the sconce is AWESOME though! congrats on so many additions πŸ˜€

megamibabe16
                  Participant

That Siamese Candle Lamp looks positively evil. I like it. The Silver Bengal Candle Lamp is pretty. I love the eyes. Congratulations on your new cats!

Ion

Dragons4Life wrote:

OMG Ion you’re a newbie collector??

BWA HA HA LET THE OBSESSION BEGIN….. XD XD

I shall forewarn you that your wallet will be the first to scream! πŸ˜€

Oh and uhm, congrats on your first piece. Welcome to the forums! 8)

Haha yes I am. Been wanting a Windstone since I was a little girl though!
                      I am terribly worried about the effect this is going to have on my credit card…. poor thing is still melted from my eye surgery >_>
                      And thanks for the welcome ;D

Oooo pretty kitties Dun! Congrats!

siberakh1
                      Participant

Dunreining, your new cats are very cute! I especially like the first sitting cat candlelamp (my favorite of your new kitties), the winged cat sconce, and the brown bengal sitting cat candlelamp (I think it’s the green eyes on the brown bengal… they really look nice). I’m really digging the blue eyes on the silver bengal too, but not as much that exact kitties pattern, but still very nice. πŸ™‚

Sunrise Lap dragon # 23 just flew in today (boy was she cold when she came out of her box!). Right on my birthday – she has impeccable timing. πŸ˜‰ Thank you Machineguts! πŸ˜€ Now I have my Olimpia dragon!

machineguts
                        Participant

Awesome siberakh, I’m so glad she arrived to you on your birthday! πŸ™‚ Perfect timing indeed! πŸ˜€ Share lots of pics!

siberakh1 wrote:

Dunreining, your new cats are very cute! I especially like the first sitting cat candlelamp (my favorite of your new kitties), the winged cat sconce, and the brown bengal sitting cat candlelamp (I think it’s the green eyes on the brown bengal… they really look nice). I’m really digging the blue eyes on the silver bengal too, but not as much that exact kitties pattern, but still very nice. πŸ™‚

Sunrise Lap dragon # 23 just flew in today (boy was she cold when she came out of her box!). Right on my birthday – she has impeccable timing. πŸ˜‰ Thank you Machineguts! πŸ˜€ Now I have my Olimpia dragon!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

abatos wrote:

Beautiful! I love the tabby wall sconce …..)

Me to. He’s one I’d love to see that one made as an limited production πŸ˜€ .

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.