fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

megamibabe16 wrote:

jackid55 congratulations on your Blue Flame Old Warrior, he looks great. Bayoudragon good job on finishing off your collection. They look wonderful. I bought my first ever Windstone piece a Rainbow Lap Dragon on Dec. 31. I am still waiting for it to come in. Cannot wait!

You are around the Dallas area… it shouldn’t be too much longer…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

frozendragon
      Participant

yes.. takes less time to go to that area.. all our stuff up here comes through Fort Worth or Dallas first..

jackid55
        Participant

Thanks and congrats on the new pieces everyone!

Stephanie
          Participant

frozendragon wrote:

yes.. takes less time to go to that area.. all our stuff up here comes through Fort Worth or Dallas first..

I bought my keeper PYO on Dec 29th and got it on the 2nd of Jan… pretty fast actually! lol It only happens here and there though! ๐Ÿ˜‰

frozendragon
            Participant

yes that’s really good.. it always takes a week for me to get things UPS.. and the post office costs a lot more..

Stephanie
              Participant

everything cost more these days and it SUCKS!

megamibabe16
                Participant

Thanks for the reassurance Serenity and frozendragon. I am waiting patiently. *checks door* Darn not here yet. *continues to pace hole through the floor* It is coming by UPS, so it will hopefully be here in the next few days. For some odd reason anything that my family and I have ordered that is being shipped by UPS doesn’t seem to be coming through. I know the address I gave is right. I wonder if it is weather issues. ๐Ÿ˜• :shrug: There were some items that were even ordered through express shipping and they still have not come. It makes me quite worried and upset. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ก However, my Peacock Coiled Mother that I got from ebay on Jan. 4 arrived today, but it was shipped by USPS. I just don’t know what is going on. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™„ I pray that they arrive soon, otherwise my sister and Dad have been charged for nothing. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

frozendragon
                  Participant

I think it’s the weather.. a lot of people are having issues with packages because of all the bad weather recently

I got my Gothic Unicorn at last! I’m so stoked! ๐Ÿ˜€
                    He only has 2 little flaws, a hairline crack on a back hoof I think, and what looks to be a fleabite or paint speck on one front leg; but I don’t mind, I’m just happy to have him after 10 years of waiting, lol.

I also won the “Wolf Colours” Wolf Council Candlelamp #2 and love it! My first special eBay piece and I still can’t believe I won!
                    Thank you so much Melody, I’m so happy to see these painted in realistic wolf colours!

Anyway, just thought I’d share the joy :).

machineguts
                    Participant

Congrats on your new pretties, abatos! They are both beautiful, and I love that candlelamp! Their shadows on the wall look really cool too! ๐Ÿ˜€

jackid55
                      Participant

Congrats Abatos. They are beautiful!

jackid55
                        Participant

Got my new poad, and it has the cutest sketch on the cert!

machineguts
                          Participant

Awww, that sketch is adorable! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congrats Jacki, she’s a cutie!

Bodine
                            Participant

Very nice everyone!!They are all terrific.Really like the B/F OW Jacki,he is something to behold.You are got the tribal poad,they are cuties aren’t they… ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

megamibabe16
                              Participant

Congratulations abatos the Gothic Unicorn looks neat. Congratulations jackid55 another wonderful piece to add to your enormous collection.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,500 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.