fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Yes, she most certainly is. πŸ™‚

Pics pics pics!!! πŸ˜€

Wait Ty was that the Cinnamon SK?? Whoot!! You actually got quite a good deal considering the last one went for like $2.5k!!
      πŸ˜€

Syn
      Participant

When you branch out into a new line of Windstones, you sure do start at the top! πŸ˜†

You could call Susie and ask if Windstone would be willing to contact the next highest bidder to see if they still want the SK. If she is allowed to, and if the other person does, you are off the hook. If Windstone declines, or if the second bidder has changed their mind, I would say you are now the surprised owner of two dragons. πŸ™„

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Oooooo accidently winning a SK! I love it! I love it! We’ll be looking forward to pictures and you hopefully got that job lined up not a moment too soon! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
          Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

Wait Ty was that the Cinnamon SK?? Whoot!! You actually got quite a good deal considering the last one went for like $2.5k!!
            πŸ˜€

the last Cinnamon SK went for abut $10 less than this one.. the Jade Silver.. I think it is.. went for the $2.5k

but yes.. that is a good deal..

Tyrrlin
            Participant

*chuckles weakly*

That was part of the reason I was fiddling with bidding at the end there…. I thought she was going for a *really* good price. But I just clicked “1-click bid” instead of “back to item” and I’m hooked.

And syn, I bid, I clicked, it’s mea culpa. I’ve already paid for her, so hopefully she’ll be an object lesson for me! πŸ˜€

She is so pretty, and now my new Copper Gold Hatching Empress has a “mommy” to look out for her. Right now my “Gold Wine” griffin looks really surprised at his shelf-mate.

Hmmm… “Copper GOLD Empress” “GOLD Wine Griffin” “Cinnamon GOLD Secret Keeper”…. do I detect a theme here?

And I will take pics. This should be good, I already have ideas. (Heh, we still play with our “toys”; they just cost more nowadays!)

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

machineguts
              Participant

I know that’s right! πŸ˜†

Tyrrlin wrote:

(Heh, we still play with our “toys”; they just cost more nowadays!)

Syn
                Participant

I was wondering how the CG Hatching Empress would go with the SK. Can’t wait to see your pictures. πŸ™‚

frozendragon wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

πŸ˜€

the last Cinnamon SK went for abut $10 less than this one.. the Jade Silver.. I think it is.. went for the $2.5k

Oh I wasn’t clear enough but that’s what I meant. The last SK just before this one was the Jade Silver and it went for $2.5k!
                  Still Ty got a good deal!! πŸ™‚

frozendragon
                  Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

πŸ˜€

Oh I wasn’t clear enough but that’s what I meant. The last SK just before this one was the Jade Silver and it went for $2.5k!
                    Still Ty got a good deal!! πŸ™‚

LOL.. yeah some of us are easily confused.. :scratch:

me mostly.. but you know.. πŸ˜€

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

I’m always confused! 😈 All I knows is that someone got an SK without meaning to! Look forward to pictures! πŸ™‚

kitsunelady
                      Participant

My newest additions arrived safely. =D Here is a crappy pic (sorry, too dark for anything decent) of them hanging out together. Will take better pictures first chance I get (in other words, on a day when I get off work in time for the sun to not be setting yet)!

Adaneth
                        Participant

They look fabulous! πŸ˜€ Congrats!

Well I got my b/g mother coiled today!

Arrrrg it’s so PRETTY. I love the purple on the wings…and black is amazing on Windstones….now I want everything in b/g!! πŸ™„ πŸ™„

I have got to stop….. πŸ™„ πŸ™„

πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I’m always confused! 😈 All I knows is that someone got an SK without meaning to! Look forward to pictures! πŸ™‚

You think YOU’RE confused? I ended up with a SK! 😳 *laughs, albeit weakly*

And kitsunelady, GORGEOUS wins. I’m jealous of the griffin. πŸ˜‰

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.