fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

NicoleH wrote:

I was wondering who would snag that BG OW prototype. Glad he’s going to a loving home. I’m surprised no one else bid on such a rare piece. Congrats to the new prototype OW owners 😀

I was shocked too, some of them went for over $1000 back in the day according to ravnheart, but I don’t know what this one origonally cost. In any case, I’ll be happy when I get him and he’s in the described condition. I loved the sketch & the fact Snerl was on the bottom yelling it was the “last one” 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
      Participant

i would have snagged him if i could have pulled 500 from anywhere gratz

machineguts
        Participant

Yes, very true! 🙂 Thanks Lady!

LadyFirebird wrote:

Congradulations to everyone on their recent pretties! 😀 WOW–great finds MG–sometimes you get lucky on ebay!

machineguts
          Participant

Gotta love Melody’s sense of humor! 😀

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I loved the sketch & the fact Snerl was on the bottom yelling it was the “last one” 😀

Pegasi1978
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

NicoleH wrote:

I was wondering who would snag that BG OW prototype. Glad he’s going to a loving home. I’m surprised no one else bid on such a rare piece. Congrats to the new prototype OW owners 😀

I was shocked too, some of them went for over $1000 back in the day according to ravnheart, but I don’t know what this one origonally cost. In any case, I’ll be happy when I get him and he’s in the described condition. I loved the sketch & the fact Snerl was on the bottom yelling it was the “last one” 😀

If he truly was the last one sold, meaning #24, (I haven’t looked at the auction just yet so forgive me) then he could be the one listed with a sale date of 11/06/2007 at $1350. I can tell you this because when LIH passed the database on to me she had the prices for pieces listed in the order they were sold. I have continued to follow that pattern and the $1350 was the last price listed in the excel spreadsheet which means it would match up with the one sold 11/06/2007.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Holy crap 😮 😮 😮 ! I just won my first special ebay item !!! The Silver Bengal Cat’s Cradle 😀 . I’m so stoked – I thought for sure I’d get snipped at the last minute. I wonder if it will come with a sketch :scratch: ?….

kitsunelady
                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Holy crap 😮 😮 😮 ! I just won my first special ebay item !!! The Silver Bengal Cat’s Cradle 😀 . I’m so stoked – I thought for sure I’d get snipped at the last minute. I wonder if it will come with a sketch :scratch: ?….

It should…mine had a little kitty sketch. =D

machineguts
                  Participant

Awesome, congrats purpleturtle! 🙂 Get pics as soon as you can! 😀

Adaneth
                    Participant

Congrats, Purpleturtle! I really liked that piece, but need to get out of the hole first. 😆 Share photos!

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Congrats, Purpleturtle! I really liked that piece, but need to get out of the hole first. 😆 Share photos!

I’m in that hole to, but I keep buying pretties and, consequently, keep digging myself deeper 😳 😆 !

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

machineguts wrote:

Awesome, congrats purpleturtle! 🙂 Get pics as soon as you can! 😀

Will do 😉 !

Congratulations Purpleturtle, that’s wonderful! 🙂

jackid55
                          Participant

New pretty…Copper Patina Prototype OW #1

Gorgeous!!! Congrats on grabbing #1 of the CP OWs!

jackid55
                            Participant

Thank you. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 1,500 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.