fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Cuuute! 😀 They look like they’re up to no good. 😆

Skigod377
      Participant

Awesome score MG!!!

Pretty Poads Crimson. 🙂

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks Ski! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Congrats to all on their new pretties 😀 !

machineguts
            Participant

My new Autumn Leaf OW! This thing is freaking gorgeous.

I just scored a b/g mother coiled!! *dance* Definitely a piece I’d been wanting! 😀

Wow machineguts that autumn OW is gorgeous. Did you bid on eBay for it? Those are very popular!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I was bad lastnight and bought something I shouldn’t have, but I always wanted a Prototype Old Warrior 😳 I envy that Autumn Leaf one though! Man, I’ll never have one of them, but they sure are beautiful!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

machineguts
                Participant

Awesome, congrats on your find Dragons! 🙂 Yes I bid for him on eBay.

Dragons4Life wrote:

I just scored a b/g mother coiled!! *dance* Definitely a piece I’d been wanting! 😀

Wow machineguts that autumn OW is gorgeous. Did you bid on eBay for it? Those are very popular!

machineguts
                  Participant

Glad you found a Prototype OW, drag0n! 🙂 I hope you and Dragons post pics of your new pretties when they arrive!

One of my favorite things about the Autumn Leaf is that in some places his colors look just like red wine. Sooo pretty!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I was bad lastnight and bought something I shouldn’t have, but I always wanted a Prototype Old Warrior 😳 I envy that Autumn Leaf one though! Man, I’ll never have one of them, but they sure are beautiful!

Rachel
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

Glad you found a Prototype OW, drag0n! 🙂 I hope you and Dragons post pics of your new pretties when they arrive!

One of my favorite things about the Autumn Leaf is that in some places his colors look just like red wine. Sooo pretty!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Lucky, lucky MG. I SO want one of those, but I’d have to mortgage my soul to get one. They are my most favorite pieces, followed only by some of the Secret Keepers.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Wow, that AL OW is gorgeous!

machineguts
                        Participant

Thank you so much ghostndragon! Yes they are definitely among my most favorite pieces as well! His colors are absolutely enchanting under directional lighting in the curio. I’ll get some more pics of him soon! 🙂

ghostndragon wrote:

Lucky, lucky MG. I SO want one of those, but I’d have to mortgage my soul to get one. They are my most favorite pieces, followed only by some of the Secret Keepers.

machineguts
                          Participant

Yes he is, he positively glows! <3

skigod377 wrote:

Wow, that AL OW is gorgeous!

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Congradulations to everyone on their recent pretties! 😀 WOW–great finds MG–sometimes you get lucky on ebay!

Nicole
                              Participant

I was wondering who would snag that BG OW prototype. Glad he’s going to a loving home. I’m surprised no one else bid on such a rare piece. Congrats to the new prototype OW owners 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 1,500 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.