fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Yes it does sound cute! 😀 And I wanna see that sig pic! 😆

Is there anyone out there with information regaurding a “Twilight Blue” colored mother Dragon? Like when it was ebayed, or sold and perhaps a pic of her too? Please?! 😕 *puppy eyes*

kitsunelady
      Participant

*scratches head* There’s never been a mother dragon (unless you mean the coiled mum) in the Twilight coloring. o.o;

That’s what I thought, but I was asked about it today, and was wondering if it was confusion, or if there really was a Mother dragon that was Twilight Colored. 😕 I only remember the 2 coiled mothers. :scratch: But, I was away for a bit a couple times, and missed much to much to try and bother to catch up, so I thought I may have just missed her. 😳

Pegasi1978
        Participant

😳 You’re sweet to ask for me WSC. And actually there have been 3 twilight coiled mothers (sold for $407.11, $340.00, $455.00).

The mystery is I have (in my offline version of the database, but not the online version yet) is a record of two twilight mothers that sold for $597.87 and $340.00. I’ve been searching on the forum for some sort of proof I’m not insane, but nothing turns up under a “twilight/twillight” search and I’m not ready to wade through a “mother” search though I may have to. I don’t have pictures of them and the way that particular page is set up in the excel file doesn’t have a time frame they were sold in. 😕

kitsunelady
          Participant

That’s weird…I don’t remember them at all. o.o; Hrm…maybe ask Melody?

pegasi1978 wrote:

😳 You’re sweet to ask for me WSC. And actually there have been 3 twilight coiled mothers (sold for $407.11, $340.00, $455.00).

The mystery is I have (in my offline version of the database, but not the online version yet) is a record of two twilight mothers that sold for $597.87 and $340.00. I’ve been searching on the forum for some sort of proof I’m not insane, but nothing turns up under a “twilight/twillight” search and I’m not ready to wade through a “mother” search though I may have to. I don’t have pictures of them and the way that particular page is set up in the excel file doesn’t have a time frame they were sold in. 😕

Well, I was sort of put out that I had no idea these two girls came through. I’m wondering though, if perhaps they were a couple of auctions for the mother coileds that got canceled for some reason and re-listed? I’m not sure how your file is set up to receive info though. 😕

Pegasi1978
            Participant

The file isn’t automated in any way. I go on ebay after the auctions end and save the information in a text file before I add it to the offline and online versions of the database. If something doesn’t sell (say the auction is cancelled), I don’t list it.

Searching the forum, I did discover that there were two twilight mother coiled #1 listed though. One back in March, and one in July. Twilight coiled mother #2 was listed in August.

Skigod377
              Participant

Wow MG (Machineguts), NICE new additions! 😮 I love the Poad!

I just got a silver bengal kitty (Tiger, I think? Or puffin… I cant remember) and the closed eyes orange flap kitty. That flap kitty is GORGEOUS!! Really creamy orange. I love it!

machineguts
                Participant

Thanks Ski! 🙂 I love those closed eyes orange Flapcats, they look very cute! 😀

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

*surfaces from the deep, swallows baby Ki-Rin and Crouching Bengal chick* Going back to being poor now. 😀

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

kitsunelady
                    Participant

The first one was so cute, I bought a second. Thanks, Pixie-dust! =)

It’s neat how one was very heavily antiqued and the other not so much. c.c

I also got my bengal Cat’s Cradle, but am trying to think up a cute way to photograph it.

lol, congrats btw >.> @ setsuna

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

lol, congrats btw >.> @ setsuna
                        Thanks, been a awhile since I won any ebay auctions. 😀

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

Awwww!!! Lookee! Twinner kisses! Nothing better in the world than twinner loves… 😀

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

*surfaces from the deep, swallows baby Ki-Rin and Crouching Bengal chick* Going back to being poor now. 😀

Gratz on the chick! I was at Guard Drill, so completely missed the end of the auction…. wondered who won. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.