fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Definitely! πŸ˜€ Good luck!

Tyrrlin
      Participant

machineguts wrote:

Definitely! πŸ˜€ Good luck!

Thanks, but I got sniped anyway. Congrats whoever won her!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

machineguts
        Participant

Argh!

kitsunelady
          Participant

It was me. o__o;; Don’t kill me, yeah? πŸ˜€ *scratches head* It just isn’t very often I like a griffin enough to bid…so I decided to give it a shot. e.e; I’m actually surprised someone didn’t snipe ME…I bid at least 30 seconds before it ended. =)

I swear if I ever decide to sell her, you can have first dibs. @.@;;

machineguts
            Participant

Congrats on the win, Kitsune! I know, I told Tyrrlin the same about mine if I ever decide to sell her! Don’t worry Tyrrlin! You’ll get one! I’m sure Melody has more on the way. πŸ™‚

Even I would bid on that griffin! It’s soooooooo gorgeous! Congrats Kitsune please post lot of piiiiiiics when you get her! πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
              Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

It was me. o__o;; Don’t kill me, yeah? πŸ˜€ *scratches head* It just isn’t very often I like a griffin enough to bid…so I decided to give it a shot. e.e; I’m actually surprised someone didn’t snipe ME…I bid at least 30 seconds before it ended. =)

I swear if I ever decide to sell her, you can have first dibs. @.@;;

πŸ™‚ Like I told Machineguts earlier, if I lose, I lose. There are no hard feelings. I’m *really* glad you got her, ’cause I know she’s going to a loving home! πŸ™‚

Post pics, please!

And thanks on the dibs, too! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Ah! I was the last to bid there towards the end, but I’m glad a forum member won her! It was an impulse anyway and I probably shouldn’t spend it, so I’m glad you won!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
                  Participant

I do love to take pictures. πŸ˜€ I feel kinda bad for her though, because she’s coming to a ladies only household (so far). Still haven’t found even one male for them yet, and you have those two hunks of burnin’ love in your sig pic! She’s probably weeping at the thought right now. Heh. =)

I would have loooved to have one of the two “Gold Sunburst With Peacock” males, but they were sold and gone just a bit before I came along~ Sigh! LE grifs in that color scheme is one of my squeaks, though. squeek*

Tyrrlin
                    Participant

*laughs*

We’re all total addicts, neh? πŸ˜€
                      πŸ˜†

machineguts
                      Participant

LOL Oh yeeeeah! πŸ˜†

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I do love to take pictures. πŸ˜€ I feel kinda bad for her though, because she’s coming to a ladies only household (so far). Still haven’t found even one male for them yet, and you have those two hunks of burnin’ love in your sig pic! She’s probably weeping at the thought right now. Heh. =)

I would have loooved to have one of the two “Gold Sunburst With Peacock” males, but they were sold and gone just a bit before I came along~ Sigh! LE grifs in that color scheme is one of my squeaks, though. squeek*

Funny thing is the two guys in my sig (and their Albino cousin) are my ONLY griffs without mates. I have one specific test paint female in mind for my Prairie Falcon, if they ever find her box and decide to pop her up on eBay. Mr. Gold Wine… well, he’ll get a mate, maybe… someday. He keeps ogling my Gold Sunburst Female, but Gold Spot #2 puffs up and acts all offended. They recently swapped shelves to keep the peace. πŸ˜‰

…though the idea that my males have to *compete* for female affection sounds awfully sweet. Hee. 😳

machineguts
                          Participant

I got the Grey Bengal Male Griffin as a mate for my Bengal Female Griffin. πŸ™‚ I’ll take pics of them together soon, when they come back from their honeymoon! πŸ˜†

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Congradulations on everyone’s win! Looks forward to some pretty pictures! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                              Participant

lol @ us making up love lives for our Windstones. >.>;

I do agree that the thought of the males competing for the love of a lady grif sounds cute, though. c.c

Geez, when I finally get a male for mine, I’ve got a hi-larious idea for a sig pic. πŸ˜† Inspired by the ever-delightful Qwantz Dino Comics, no less. e.e Kukuku~

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 1,500 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.