fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Eeee thanks ghost! 😀

Lokie
      Participant

Wow, what a sweet deal! Congrats!

machineguts
        Participant

Thanks Lokie! 🙂

Oh man, talk about a dream I have!! That was a great deal you got, machineguts!
          I got an emp for $75 (still waiting for it) but it has some damage. Only way I was going to get en emp though! 🙂

machineguts
          Participant

Wow, that’s still a good deal! And after repair he will be good as new! Congrats on that find Dragons! 🙂

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

I got an emp for $75 (still waiting for it) but it has some damage. Only way I was going to get en emp though! 🙂

What a great deal! Someone else, I think it was Leigha, got an OW for an amazing price–had damage but nothing that can’t be repaired. Sometimes you get lucky and congradulations! 😀

LadyFirebird wrote:

Dragons4Life wrote:

What a great deal! Someone else, I think it was Leigha, got an OW for an amazing price–had damage but nothing that can’t be repaired. Sometimes you get lucky and congradulations! 😀

Thanks ^^ Heh, I’m still looking to snag a slightly damaged OW myself, hopefully in black gold or peacock…. 😉

machineguts wrote:

Wow, that’s still a good deal! And after repair he will be good as new! Congrats on that find Dragons! 🙂

Thank you ^___^ You’ve got to bargain shop for Windstones sometimes…especially for those larger pieces! I’m still daydreaming of that Secret Keeper I find in some old lady’s house and she’s like “Oh that old thing? I don’t even want it anymore, you can take it if you like….” 😀 😀

Yeah yeah, I know, I can keep dreaming! 😆

machineguts
              Participant

LOL I love it!!! 😆

Nicole
                Participant

WOW less than 200 for an emp 😮 what a great deal! Congrats!

machineguts wrote:

WOWzers, talk about a good deal!! I’ve been wanting a Red Fire Emperor for a long time. Well I stumbled across one at this independently owned shop in the mall, and he was already marked down from $344.00 to $244.00. I asked if he would by chance be interested in trades for the Emperor, and he said “No, I’ve been trying to sell him for a long time but nobody seems to want him. But I tell you what, I’ll mark him down even more for you if you’re interested in buying him.” I said sure, what would your price be? And he marked this freakin’ thing down to $180.00! Mint In Box condition, with his hang tag and original packaging! Oh man, I’m so stoked about this find! He now has a nice warm home in my curio. 😀 Pics soon!!

Oh man, that is awesome! Congratulations! 😀

machineguts
                  Participant

I know, I about fell over when he named his price! Another cool thing, the Red Fire Emp was the piece I was wanting for Christmas! 😀

NicoleH wrote:

WOW less than 200 for an emp 😮 what a great deal! Congrats!

machineguts
                    Participant

Thanks Abatos! 🙂

abatos wrote:

machineguts wrote:

WOWzers, talk about a good deal!! I’ve been wanting a Red Fire Emperor for a long time. Well I stumbled across one at this independently owned shop in the mall, and he was already marked down from $344.00 to $244.00. I asked if he would by chance be interested in trades for the Emperor, and he said “No, I’ve been trying to sell him for a long time but nobody seems to want him. But I tell you what, I’ll mark him down even more for you if you’re interested in buying him.” I said sure, what would your price be? And he marked this freakin’ thing down to $180.00! Mint In Box condition, with his hang tag and original packaging! Oh man, I’m so stoked about this find! He now has a nice warm home in my curio. 😀 Pics soon!!

Oh man, that is awesome! Congratulations! 😀

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Did I miss it? Who got the no panties poad?

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

machineguts
                        Participant

I haven’t heard, drag0n! Not sure yet! Congrats to who ever got her! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,500 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.