fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Those Orientals look amazing displayed like that! COngrats on your new Old Warrior!

I on the other hand am the proud now owner of the Spider Web Poad thanks to machineguts! THANK YOU!

Oh, That little chip on the Red Fire Secret Keeper was the $2000 damage? Easy fix! You’d never know it happened. It was only the gold piece too so no need to even have to mess with the paint.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kathleen
      Participant

oooooooooooo I LOVE the spider web Poad. That is by far my favorite one. Congrates 🙂 I can only afford the store ones and even then my husband complaines 😆

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Just received my copper Patina curl! To all those who ordered one, you’re gonna love these! The copper is brighter than what the store pictures show and there is just enough green stuff to finish it off. I also love the fuzzies that come with these–long haired and mine looks coppery. I don’t have my camera yet [coming in the mail, it take a bit though because I got it with my cc points] but will show pictures of all my pretties when I do! 😀

machineguts
          Participant

Cool, they sound gorgeous! 😀

LadyFirebird wrote:

Just received my copper Patina curl! To all those who ordered one, you’re gonna love these! The copper is brighter than what the store pictures show and there is just enough green stuff to finish it off. I also love the fuzzies that come with these–long haired and mine looks coppery. I don’t have my camera yet [coming in the mail, it take a bit though because I got it with my cc points] but will show pictures of all my pretties when I do! 😀

Crouching Brown Griffin chick and a GOLD LAP DRAGON!
            These were unexpected early Christmas gifts from my bro and grandpa! I ordered them (they gave me the $$ but didn’t order them for me) so now I have to just wait a few more days and they should be here! I shall surely post pics!! 😀 😀

Skigod377
            Participant

I just got the new silver Poad and its awesome!!!! I need a fall colored one or something tan to liven up my budding circle now. 😀 A tan line Poad would rock but I think this first will go right out of my price range.

machineguts
              Participant

Congrats on the Silver, Ski! 🙂

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Got that Silver Poad as well and I love it! Would love it if ‘No Panties’ were production! Talk about a conversation piece or stopper! 😆

lamortefille
                  Participant

Pix of the new silvers, pleeease! 😀

My griffin chick arrived today! 😀
                    There are pictures in the thread for griffin photos and other critters!

machineguts
                    Participant

That griffin chick is soooo cute! 😀

machineguts wrote:

That griffin chick is soooo cute! 😀

Thank you!! *hint hint….2 are still in the store…hint hint…..*

machineguts
                      Participant

Don’t tempt meeee! 😆

machineguts
                        Participant

WOWzers, talk about a good deal!! I’ve been wanting a Red Fire Emperor for a long time. Well I stumbled across one at this independently owned shop in the mall, and he was already marked down from $344.00 to $244.00. I asked if he would by chance be interested in trades for the Emperor, and he said “No, I’ve been trying to sell him for a long time but nobody seems to want him. But I tell you what, I’ll mark him down even more for you if you’re interested in buying him.” I said sure, what would your price be? And he marked this freakin’ thing down to $180.00! Mint In Box condition, with his hang tag and original packaging! Oh man, I’m so stoked about this find! He now has a nice warm home in my curio. 😀 Pics soon!!

Rachel
                          Participant

machineguts wrote:

WOWzers, talk about a good deal!! I’ve been wanting a Red Fire Emperor for a long time. Well I stumbled across one at this independently owned shop in the mall, and he was already marked down from $344.00 to $244.00. I asked if he would by chance be interested in trades for the Emperor, and he said “No, I’ve been trying to sell him for a long time but nobody seems to want him. But I tell you what, I’ll mark him down even more for you if you’re interested in buying him.” I said sure, what would your price be? And he marked this freakin’ thing down to $180.00! Mint In Box condition, with his hang tag and original packaging! Oh man, I’m so stoked about this find! He now has a nice warm home in my curio. 😀 Pics soon!!

Holy bejeezus! Congrats!!

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.