fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Wow, the Spectral matches your SK perfectly! Gorgeous!

jackid55
      Participant

Thank you. They are two different color schemes… Gold Emerald and Summer Green. I was surprised how well they matched.

Pam

I think they were supposed to be the same color, but were given different names by mistake.

Your SK was chipped? We didn’t ship him to you like that, did we??

jackid55
          Participant

No, it is the Red Gold one that is chipped. I got it from a forum member. 🙁

machineguts
            Participant

I thought they looked pretty similar! That explains it. 😀

Pam Thompson wrote:

I think they were supposed to be the same color, but were given different names by mistake.

Leigha
              Participant

Jackid…what do you DO for a living? x_x I want your income…

Beautiful pieces, I thought that cat wizard candlelamp was fabulous with the colored cloak!

Mmloda
                Participant

Congrats jackid….WOW 😮 I LOVE the GREEN GOLD color…. 🙂

🙁 I So wish I could afford a dragon in that color… 🙁

Marzena

Stephanie
                  Participant

jackid55 wrote:

New pretties! 😀

Goes really well with the Gold Emerald SK

😥 This one has a chipped tail!!! 😥

That chip can be fixed! Easy!

I have seen two forum members here repair dragons that where damn near distroyed… and you couldn’t tell after they were done! That chip is nothing! 10 to 1 that chip happened while it was in transit… just feel lucky that who ever delieved it didn’t kick the box off the truck and back over it a few times! I have had boxes come to me that looked like that and *whew!* the peice inside was fine!

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Oh ya that can be fixed to look just like it never happened! I was expecting like a head blown to bits or something! 😀

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Srsly, I thought he must have broken into a million pieces. You could probably just get one of those DecoArt gold paint pens and go right over that spot with no-one the wiser; people touch up the gold on their Windstones like that all the time, since the factory uses the same thing.

Kathleen
                        Participant

WOW Jackid55 that red SK is GORGEOUS. Chip or not I would gladly take him off your hands. 😆 (just kidding) I would have to win the lotto first.
                          I bought a new piece last week but no where near as exciting as those keepers. I found a mint mushroom circle candle lamp at a local antique mall. Its very pretty. 😀

JellyFish wrote:

WOW Jackid55 that red SK is GORGEOUS. Chip or not I would gladly take him off your hands. 😆 (just kidding) I would have to win the lotto first.
                          I bought a new piece last week but no where near as exciting as those keepers. I found a mint mushroom circle candle lamp at a local antique mall. Its very pretty. 😀

Oh cool! I love that mushroom candlelamp, it’s so cute! What a great find, congratulations! 🙂

Wow, congratulations on the new additions everyone, gorgeous pieces! 🙂

Maria
                          Participant

abatos wrote:

Wow, congratulations on the new additions everyone, gorgeous pieces! 🙂

And then some. Really glowing colors – perfect for fall.

Anonymous

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to say hello and share some photos of my first OW Dragon 😀 http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/Kalandra99/100_0734.jpg?t=1256740544 and http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/Kalandra99/100_0738.jpg?t=1256740665 In the 1st photo it looks like he’s guarding the pumpkins, The 2nd photo I call “love at 1st sight” Our dog “Loki” giving kisses, lets just say My OW was promptly put back in the display case 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,500 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.