fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Crimson Vision
    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Wow, quite a display! It looks fantastic 😀 (but I hope your area is secured when you’re not working!)

I work for a Defense Contractor where you pretty much have to have a clearance to be in the area of my desk. 😉 I don’t have anyplace to display them at home that wouldn’t run the risk of animal damage. Will probably need to get myself a glass display case someday but for now I am happy I am able to enjoy them at work.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Love your work display! We have to keep an eye out for a black grand uni to complete this picture! 😀

Lokie
        Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Just got the white uni family last night, not sure if it counts here as I traded for them rather than bought. :p

Totally counts. Its about showing off your new acquisitions, no matter how you obtained them. Me, I get the Windstones I show on this thread by thievery. What’s your address again? =P

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Lokie wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

Just got the white uni family last night, not sure if it counts here as I traded for them rather than bought. :p

Totally counts; its about showing off your new acquisitions, no matter how you obtained them. Me, I fund the Windstones I show on this thread by thievery. What’s your address again? =P

*SNORK!!!* XD XD XD thievery – don’t we all??? 😀 i rob Peter to pay Paul all the time!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Adaneth
            Participant

Just had to show off what I got in the last couple weeks:

A male black griffin on eBay for only $75 plus shipping! 😀

And some shots of my three latest Poads! Cuttle Poad #4 is really dark, and I am loving her! 😀

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Awww. I love the cuttle Poad. Congrats on your new pretties!

Megan
                Participant

Ooh, pretty Poads! 😀

I just received a beautiful blue pearl curlie and a gorgeous lavender pearl curlie from Romeodanny. Thanks again, Romeo, I just love them 🙂

laphon1
                  Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Just got the white uni family last night, not sure if it counts here as I traded for them rather than bought. :p But here is a pic of my desk now!

My boss already came over to admire them all. She wants to steal my blue Poad™. 😉

Over run by unicorns! Do you have any desk space left to actually work? 😉

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Work….Pffftttt LoL

Adaneth
                      Participant

Those curlies look great together, Megani-chan! Congrats! 😀

Bob

Lokie wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

Totally counts. Its about showing off your new acquisitions, no matter how you obtained them. Me, I get the Windstones I show on this thread by thievery. What’s your address again? =P

1/4 MILE next to no where, Broke CA USA

Lokie
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Lokie wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

1/4 MILE next to no where, Broke CA USA

Sounds nice. Do you have the GPS coordinates? I’m looking to move on up from Boxcar, MA. =P

Crimson Vision
                            Participant

laphon1 wrote:

Crimson Vision wrote:

Just got the white uni family last night, not sure if it counts here as I traded for them rather than bought. :p But here is a pic of my desk now!

My boss already came over to admire them all. She wants to steal my blue Poad™™. 😉

LOL, I make do. 😉

Crimson Vision
                              Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Love your work display! We have to keep an eye out for a black grand uni to complete this picture! 😀

YES! YES WE DO! 😉

Mmloda
                                Participant

Congrats everyone on all your new pretties…. 😉

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 1,500 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.