fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

I hope your mom will be okay!

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Wow, I got the Russet Gold & Green Nettuce Poad #1 for a *steal*! I honestly thought I was going to get outbid.

…always thought those lil’ gals were good luck, and I think I could use a shot of it. 🙂

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Congrats, Tyrrlin! They’ll look nice with all your griffins!

Adaneth
          Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Wow, I got the Russet Gold & Green Nettuce Poad™ #1 for a *steal*! I honestly thought I was going to get outbid.

…always thought those lil’ gals were good luck, and I think I could use a shot of it. 🙂

Congrats! I liked that one, but didn’t want to stay up past bedtime to see where it ended. 😀 That really is a steal!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Tyrrlin wrote:

Wow, I got the Russet Gold & Green Nettuce Poad™ #1 for a *steal*! I honestly thought I was going to get outbid.

Congradulations Tyrrlin! I got the Lilac Gold Nettuce Poad that was on before this one. Saw what you got it for and what a deal! Paid a little more for mine but I was just excited to ‘win’ something for a change. This was my first bidding win! The green looked similar so I didn’t bother and glad I didn’t because you are so happy to get it! Yeeeeaaaaaa! Spread the Poads around! 😀

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Now for all the goodies I got and you’ll see why my credit cards are hurting–some things I got a a pretty good deal so I’m happy about it. It’s going to be like Christmas here in a few days when these items start rolling in. Have to get a digital camera (can’t now because I bought Windstones) but here they are and pictures will be posted when I get my camera:

Armadillo, signed – received
                Cat’s Cradle – received
                Amethyst Hatchling – received
                Amethyst Fledgling – received
                Lilac Gold Nettuce Poad – On the Way
                Amethyst Young Oriental – On the Way
                2 PYO Griffins w/bright blue & dark brown eyes – On the Way
                PYO Kirin w/pink eyes – On the Way
                Black Peacock Poad that is signed – got under $100 on ebay – On the Way
                Peacock Fledgling Dragon – again a good price – On the Way
                Ruby Fledgling Dragon from ebay – On the Way
                Found these at Headlines:
                Peacock Young Oriental – On the Way
                Jade Young Oriental – Just placed order!

You don’t want to know the totals! :spank: 🙄 😀

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Whoa! That’s a lot of Windstones. Congrats! And I see why you have to take a Windstone break.

You know Ladyfirebird that I wouldn’t mind taking those peacock and Jade young orientals off your hands 😆

They are actually all I need to finish my young collection ^^

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Wow, you finished that collection fast! I was under the impression you needed all of them?

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Wow, you finished that collection fast! I was under the impression you needed all of them?

I did need them all when I started. I guess I am lucky that people are willing to sell them 😀

Katherine
                    Participant

These are long overdue-these are my latest purchases-over the last 6 months, I think. The newest is the Amethyst Male. 8) 8)

Thank you to Kyrin who fixed my male and baby kirin!
                      Also, my female kirin has a dull horn because I used an 18k gold pen on it, since it was tarnished, but I don’t want it dull-does anybody have any suggestions?

Maria
                      Participant

You guys are on a roll! Congrats, eaglefeather.

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Griffinlover wrote:

You know Ladyfirebird that I wouldn’t mind taking those peacock and Jade young orientals off your hands 😆

They are actually all I need to finish my young collection ^^

I haven’t received them yet–the peacock one will get to me the 22nd of this month and the jade hasn’t shipped yet. I like the young myself but you never know. If I get it in mind to sell them I’ll keep you in mind, Griffinlover. I was surprised to find mine where I did. In the ‘Condensed White List’ is where I found Headlines and they happen to have these two.

If I see any for sale somewhere, I’ll let you know. 🙂

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

Now for all the goodies I got and you’ll see why my credit cards are hurting–some things I got a a pretty good deal so I’m happy about it. It’s going to be like Christmas here in a few days when these items start rolling in. Have to get a digital camera (can’t now because I bought Windstones) but here they are and pictures will be posted when I get my camera:

Armadillo, signed – received
                            Cat’s Cradle – received
                            Amethyst Hatchling – received
                            Amethyst Fledgling – received
                            Lilac Gold Nettuce Poad™ – On the Way
                            Amethyst Young Oriental – On the Way
                            2 PYO Griffins w/bright blue & dark brown eyes – On the Way
                            PYO Kirin w/pink eyes – On the Way
                            Black Peacock Poad™ that is signed – got under $100 on ebay – On the Way
                            Peacock Fledgling Dragon – again a good price – On the Way
                            Ruby Fledgling Dragon from ebay – On the Way
                            Found these at Headlines:
                            Peacock Young Oriental – On the Way
                            Jade Young Oriental – Just placed order!

You don’t want to know the totals! :spank: 🙄 😀
                            I understand where your coming from. I won the CP lap, Arlla’s Paod aka the Paodakete, and the Westeria Poad#3 (I think), along with a Amy curl and Fledg. So I’m a little afraid of my CC this month. But I will pay it and behave for a while since I’ll have Fall tuition coming up in Aug. Blah 😛

Congrats on you buys though and isn’t it wonderful when all those boxes arrive day after day. So many goodies to open. XD

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ok, so it’s been a while since I posted in this thread. I have gotten alot of new guys, but I wanted to brag on this one in particular…I wanted him for so long, ever since she painted her first one! I got lucky and snuck in at the last second. And boy am I glad! I scared the poop out of all the animals in the house when I ran from the front door to the living room with him squealing in delight! Nothing like screaming through the house and then running around to look for anything to cut cut tape with! I just love this guy! I REALLY need a curio for just my PYO’s. I don’t like them out where anyone could harm them in any way! 😮

Thanks soooo much Arlla! He was soooooooooooo worth the wait! *hugs* 😀

(Sorry for the cruddy pic, but my camera is full…Needs a new card! 😳 )

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,500 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.