fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Congrats everyone on thier new pretties 😀 !

Laurie
      Participant

Thanks all, I think she’s pretty special!!!! 😀

Maria
        Participant

Sushi? :scratch:

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Salmon Pearl lap dragon.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Laurie wrote:

Laurie is jumping up and down and bounceing off the walls!!! “I won my Sushi!!!!”

Congradulations! So happy for you! Every now and then we get lucky. Enjoy your Sushi! 😀

Maria
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Salmon Pearl lap dragon.

Oh, Thanks, Pegasi.

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Yeeeeaaaaa! I finally did it! I finally got an item I was bidding on in Windstones ebay! 😀 It was the Lilac Gold Nettuce Poad–oh I always wanted a Poad and now I have one 8) ! Already paid for it so now all Windstone has to do is ship it to me with a Fuzzy 😀 😀 !

Melissa
                  Participant

Congrats! Not much is so sweet as a lovely signed Ebay piece. 😀

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Congratulations! Please post pics!

Jodi
                      Participant

I just won a Large White Wizard on Ebay for $61 plus shipping. Yay! I only need the White Mouse Wizard now for my white wizard collection. The seller is going to double box the Lg Wizard. I hope it arrives safely.

Oh, and I got the last Amethyst Curlie in the store for my stepdaughter Megan. Her favorite color is purple. 🙂

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

Good to see you, emerald! Congratulations! How have you been?

Jodi
                          Participant

I’ve been okay, thanks for asking. Just busy. My mom was diagnosed with colon cancer, so I’ve been worried about her. She’s having surgery on Thursday, so I’m driving down there to be with her then. I also have a summer class I’m teaching, another I’m taking, working in the School of Graduate Studies, and running my online (and convention) business. Today I’m trying to get some laundry, homework, and lesson plans done. And I think I’m getting a cold. :shrug:

purpledragonclaw
                            Participant

I can only imagine your stress level right now. I’m sorry to hear about your mother, and I’m glad you can go see her. She will be in my prayers tonight.

Jasmine
                              Participant

Sending good thoughts for your mother as well. *Hugs* Try to get some rest when you can.

Maria
                                Participant

Congrats on your buys, emerald, and all the best to your mom.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,500 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.