fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

After years of searching, my Peacock collection is finally complete!! I have a hatching kinglet (thanks again Sapphire). Now for the SK. 😀

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Jasmine wrote:

After years of searching, my Peacock collection is finally complete!! I have a hatching kinglet (thanks again Sapphire). Now for the SK. 😀

Congrats Jasmine! Good luck on eventually getting the SK.

Jasmine
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

Thanks, I’m going to need it since FH won’t let me pull money from the wedding fund. 😳

Leigha
          Participant

two new PYO Kirins to paint ^^

Got them today! yay! Now I have something to occupy my time this weekend instead of studying! >.>

Setsunawolf
            Participant

I just got a griffin PYO. I have a Kirin that’s mostly finished, but I really wanted a griffin. yay! 🙂

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I have completed my Black Sunet Griffin family and am currently awaiting my amethyst curled dragon, 2 griffin PYOs, a winged wolf PYO and a muse with blue and green eyes! Can’t wait to practice on the muse. Personally, I think the muse is sorta cute in a weird way! 😀

Ooooo! As I posted this my doorbell rang an hour later. There it was–the BOX–the box from Windstone with my amethyst dragon and PYO griffin and winged wolf! The dragon is sooooo cute! Curled up with one eye opened lest someone or something sneak up on him and takes his jewel! That things comes out–I didn’t realize that but it is a cute little piece that I’ve put with my Black Sunset griffin family! They greet you when you come in my door. Have to take pictures! :yes: :yes: :yes:

It is pretty ambitious of me, who has never painted a PYO to attempt this great feat with my new PYOs. I have another order with a muse in it and I plan to practice on her before I even touch the griffin or wolf! There are some notes with it warning you that these were not designed to be easy to paint. I do plan on getting expensive paints which I understand helps with the appearance of the final product. Very ambitious indeed! I’ll post the results when done–the good–the bad–the ugly–however they turn out! 🙂 squeek* :bye:

Jasmine
                Participant

Enjoy the PYO’s. They’re really fun to paint, if not a little annoying when they don’t turn out quite the way you expect. And please post pics, we love to see other peoples work.

Leigha
                  Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

That things comes out–I didn’t realize that but it is a cute little piece that I’ve put with my Black Sunset griffin family!

What comes out?

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

Dark Brown eyed PYO Griffin. I didn’t even know there was one in stock (and I got the last one). I’d been wanting to do a griffin like a Sun Conure since we saw some at the Gulfarium. Now I can!

Lokie
                      Participant

Congrats ladies, and I’m excited to see all the new PYOs now that they are being restocked 😀

Bob

pegasi1978 wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

OK how can it be COMPLETE if you don’t have the SK??? :scratch: 😆

Jasmine
                          Participant

Well, she wasn’t part of the original line…darn it, I can’t say it. She will eventually be mine!! Just don’t tell the FH until after the wedding. 😳 😀

purpledragonclaw
                            Participant

What does FH stand for?

Jasmine
                              Participant

Future Husband. Sorry, I use that one a couple of bridal forums I’m on…

Tinks
                                Participant

New Peacock Coiled Male! Thank you drgnlvr!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,500 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.