fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I found a Wizard Woodlore on Ebay for my hubby. It came in its original box too. He really likes it. Whoot!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Very cool, emerald 8) . It’s great that hubby likes Windstones to….Makes it easier to convince him to let you get some for yourself 😀 .

Andrea
        Participant

I just won the tin foil dragon! I am shocked it went for less than the coyote did last time. I can’t wait to see it and see how Melody put so much detail into just tin foil! I just love the pose! It’ll be cool if it materializes as a new sculpture! squeek*

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Congratulations, Phoenix!

Megan
            Participant

Congrats! Those little foil critters are really nifty 🙂

Adaneth
              Participant

Congrats, Phoenix! Those foil sculptures are neat. 🙂

Ok, so I didn’t just buy him…. I got him in November I think, but I finally received him! All nicely fixed up by Kyrin! Is technically a present from my fiancee and my grandmother…. 😀

My first Emperor EVER!!!

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Phoenix wrote:

I just won the tin foil dragon! I am shocked it went for less than the coyote did last time. I can’t wait to see it and see how Melody put so much detail into just tin foil! I just love the pose! It’ll be cool if it materializes as a new sculpture! squeek*

So your the one who won 😛 . I put in a bid, but alas, it wasn’t ment to be mine. Congrats on winning a really cool scupture. I promise not to be too jealous 😳 .

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

Ok, so I didn’t just buy him…. I got him in November I think, but I finally received him! All nicely fixed up by Kyrin! Is technically a present from my fiancee and my grandmother…. 😀

My first Emperor EVER!!!
                    Congrats in finally getting him 😀 . I always thought the Emperor looked best in the Peacock color 😉 .

Yabbadabbadoo!!! I have FINALLY found a small emerald wizard I have been looking for for well over a year and I found one in the store that silverarrow referred us to in Corvallis!!! He is Windstone store priced and mint condition and they ship!!! He completes my collection of the people wizards, including the woodlore wizard. I was never taken with the animal wizards, so I haven’t collected them, but now I have all the big and the small wizards (except the really rare pink cloaked black large wizard and I’m not concerned with that one unless the opportunity for it arrives in which case I will get it in a heartbeat!) Right now, I am so ecxited about getting the small emerald!!!! Hot diggity damn!!!! 😆 😆 😀 😀 XD XD 😆 😆 :yes: (Excited? Who, me? You think? *doing the snoopy dog happy dance*)

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

but now I have all the big and the small wizards (except the really rare pink cloaked black large wizard and I’m not concerned with that one unless the opportunity for it arrives in which case I will get it in a heartbeat!) Right now, I am so ecxited about getting the small emerald!!!! Hot diggity damn!!!! 😆 😆 😀 😀 XD XD 😆 😆 :yes: (Excited? Who, me? You think? *doing the snoopy dog happy dance*)

You have one of the small blue wizards with rose colored sleeves? I’ve only ever seen two on ebay and I snagged one of them.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Though I wasn’t able to buy anything, I was able to hopefully spread a little joy to others. I just wanted to say thank you and congatulations to those who will be rehoming my Sky Blue Mother, Jade Oriental Dragon, BlueJay Wolf PYO, NessieDragon PYO, Arlla’s First Kirin PYO, and Amethyst Curl! Thank you all vey much!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Well nothing too exotic, but with a little birthday money and a little tax refund-ness, I bought myself some new pretties! It feels like its been sooooooooooo long…like maybe December since I bought any Windstones, so to see that big box sitting on my porch tonight a day early was cause for elated screeching….even though my neighborhood echoes, I dont care. My neighbors already figure Im a little off kilter 🙂

From Mom:
                          The Trio of dragons candle lamp! OMG its gorgeous in real life! Everyone MUST rush out now and get one!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37955226@N04/3547944210/in/set-72157618417424083/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/37955226@N04/3547944706/in/set-72157618417424083/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/37955226@N04/3547137849/in/set-72157618417424083/

Does anyone, BTW, know how to show pictures on Flickr? I can’t figure it out! Poo. Their FAQ isn’t much help either.

And from me, a black gold spectral. I really wanted the riser, but figured I could get two for the price of one this way 🙂 And with Armiks.com you get 10% back on your next order, 30 days from the day you place your order. So buy an old warrior (or rising spectral) and next month, get $26 off your order! That means a fledgie for $48, a sitting spectral for $148 or another big sculpt for $234.

Moving on….

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37955226@N04/3547945176/in/set-72157618417424083/
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/37955226@N04/3547137437/in/set-72157618417424083/

And a quick picture of Oriana, my Spring Green Gold SK 🙂 Yes, even in Texas, dragons get cold.

Nicole
                          Participant

Congrats those are both beautiful pieces. That SK sure is something! Can you post pics of your rainbow riser? He’s screaming for attention in the background 😀

Mmloda
                            Participant

Congrats everyone.

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,500 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.