fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.4

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,500 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

How did you get yours so fast? I do have a box from Windstone in the car but I thought it was a Poad…..Oh the excitement. Now I don’t know what I got….OooHHHH. 😆 😮 😆

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Squeeee!!!! He’s sooooo adorable! *want mine, want mine, want mine…*

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Both my Poad and my Armadillo arrived. It was the Armadillo who arrived first though. Very weird the Poad shipped first. 😀 But everyone is safe and home. So has everyone else gotten their Armadillo yet? and what do you think?

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jasmine
          Participant

Only problem with living in Canada, I have to wait so much longer for my pretties… 🙁

Setsunawolf
            Participant

Jasmine wrote:

Only problem with living in Canada, I have to wait so much longer for my pretties… 🙁

That and customs. I remember paying the passage fee for my Sun griffin and chick to return to the States.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Jasmine
              Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

That and customs. I remember paying the passage fee for my Sun griffin and chick to return to the States.

Yup, that too. Though I didn’t have to pay anything on my amethyst curl. I think they only really check the big packages (or so I’m hoping)

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

OMG!! Here I was feeling all sorry for myself – thinking I was’nt going to get a Windstone on my B-day. Well would’nt you know hubby took me on a nice drive along the coast and stopped at the closest place to us that sells Windstones (thats an hour and a half of driving to it, yikes) and he got me the Emerald Peacock Riser! SQUEEEEE!!!! (that’s my happy, girly sound) 😀 . I have been wanting this dragon for ever and he’s my first Riser Spectral. Happy – Happy – Joy – Joy!!

siberakh1
                  Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

OMG!! Here I was feeling all sorry for myself – thinking I was’nt going to get a Windstone on my B-day. Well would’nt you know hubby took me on a nice drive along the coast and stopped at the closest place to us that sells Windstones (thats an hour and a half of driving to it, yikes) and he got me the Emerald Peacock Riser! SQUEEEEE!!!! (that’s my happy, girly sound) 😀 . I have been wanting this dragon for ever and he’s my first Riser Spectral. Happy – Happy – Joy – Joy!!

Very kewl! Congrats and happy birthday! Where is the store may I ask? I knew of a store in Lubec, but I think the woman moved (her website doesn’t work anymore and when I chatted with her on my way down from New Brunswick on vacation, she was talking about getting the heck out of that area, possibly to Mystic, CT). I stopped at all the stores that sold Windstones at the time (Fall 2007) that weren’t out of the way for me (and were open) on my drive through Maine. 🙂

jackid55
                    Participant

Congrats, purpleturtle, and Happy Birthday!!! 😀

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Happy B-day Purpleturtle! …and big hurrays for your hubby! That’s a wonderful gift!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

That is a wonderful gift! Happy Birthday and congratulations!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Very kewl! Congrats and happy birthday! Where is the store may I ask? I knew of a store in Lubec, but I think the woman moved (her website doesn’t work anymore and when I chatted with her on my way down from New Brunswick on vacation, she was talking about getting the heck out of that area, possibly to Mystic, CT). I stopped at all the stores that sold Windstones at the time (Fall 2007) that weren’t out of the way for me (and were open) on my drive through Maine. 🙂

Thanks everyone for all of the congrats 😀 . I know what store your talking about, but I never managed to check it out. I’m not even sure if it’s still open :shrug: . The store where I got my Riser is called Enchantments. It’s located in…
                            10 Boothbay House Hill Rd Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538 – (207) 633-4992
                            http://www.enchantments-maine.com

This store is killer cool, and sooo packed with stuff you could spend an hour looking around and still miss something. It’s a definte ‘must go’ if your looking for fantasy related items. The Windstones are a little more than whatyou regularly pay for. My Riser was about 20 dollars more – but it so was worth it to get instant gratification 😆 .

Nicole
                            Participant

Do they keep the original boxes? Like in case they were to ship one? 😳 😀

Lokie
                              Participant

Congrats, everyone! That’s super sweet of your hubby, purpleturtle 🙂 And thanks, WSC, for the photos 😀

PurpleTurtle
                                Participant

NicoleH wrote:

Do they keep the original boxes? Like in case they were to ship one? 😳 😀

Actually, yes, they do 😉 . I ordered a Little Rock Dragon from them a few months ago and it was in it’s original box and double boxed for shipping. It was a smooth transaction and they also accept PayPal.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 1,500 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.