fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Yes, she has a few chips. Is it possible to repair chips when you don’t have the bit that’s been broken off?

Stephanie
      Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Yes, she has a few chips. Is it possible to repair chips when you don’t have the bit that’s been broken off?

Ask Kyrin… she is the repair master here (she is REALLY GOOD), I am sure that she could help you out! πŸ˜‰

Jodi
        Participant

I ordered a Silver and White Poad today! I used my GC from my brother from Christmas. Georgie (the Butternut Poad I have) was lonely, so I decided to get her a friend. The grey was different enough in color, but still complementary to her colors, so I chose that one. I still want #1 from the pizza picture though. A clutter of 3 is good, right? I’ll have to come up with a name for the grey one.

Travistie
          Participant

The silver and white Poad(tm) is very pretty in person. You will like her a lot.

3 is a good clutter number! πŸ˜†

Bob

1 is enough for me

I know I crossed the e-bay picket line today, but I couldn’t resist the old green male dragon. Hopefully he’ll get to me in one piece. Now I’ll have the male, mother, young, hatchling, and curlie in old green. πŸ˜€

I hate to ask, but are there old green Scratcher, Lap, OW, as well as the hatching royalty dragons?

Mmloda
              Participant

Zym Dragon wrote:

I know I crossed the e-bay picket line today, but I couldn’t resist the old green male dragon. Hopefully he’ll get to me in one piece. Now I’ll have the male, mother, young, hatchling, and curlie in old green. πŸ˜€

I hate to ask, but are there old green Scratcher, Lap, OW, as well as the hatching royalty dragons?

Congrats on your new Old Green Male… πŸ˜†
                I have never seen an old green lap, scratcher or the hatching royals so I don’t thnink they were ever made… πŸ™
                I do know tho that there will be an Old Green OW one day…Melody has already mentioned that she will be releasing them out sometime in the near future, along with some more Old Green Fledgies…. πŸ˜†
                I do hope that she decides to make the Scratcher in the old green color….I would love to gte one along with the OW and the Fledgie…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Bob

You are correct taht SO FAR the Royals, Lap and OW have yet to be released in the Old Green

That’s good to hear (financially speaking)! It’s less that I need to spend in the future, though the OW will be spendy. The longer I can spread out my costs the better. πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
                  Participant

My Peacock OW made it in today!!! And he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                    Participant

Zym Dragon wrote:

I was bidding on the green male too (assuming it was the same one) – congrats on your win! πŸ™‚ I got the green mother. Very excited! πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                      Participant

Beautiful ow Serenity!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                        Participant

purplecat wrote:

Beautiful ow Serenity!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Thanks! I think I am in Love!!! LOL πŸ˜€ πŸ˜†

Zym Dragon wrote:

I was watching that dragon. He looks like he is in really good condition and you got a good price. Congrats!

Travistie
                          Participant

Nice peacock OW Serenity! He looks minty too! Congrats. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 1,428 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.