fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Maebnus
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Didn’t the last green emp you won reach you shattered? Or was that someone else?

That was me. I still feel queasy when I think about that. 😐

Maria
      Participant

Ow. I really hope this guy makes it.

Jodi
        Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

congrats on the new additions!! I think that I’m the only one here who has given up on Ebay. I never win!! πŸ˜†

I used to think that too, but then I won the #2 Gold Spot Female Griffin, so I’m hopeful again. πŸ˜€

Well, I promised I wouldn’t until I’d finished buying the Black Golds, but I broke down and bought a Silver Male today. Ever since they retired the Peacocks on me, I live in fear that the color I like will get retired before I am able to buy all the sculps I liked. I was afraid all the silvers would be gone before I got a chance to get them.

Congrats everyone on your new goodies!

I’m looking forward to some pics of that green emp once he gets there. The ones on the auction didn’t do the ol’ man justice.

Travistie
          Participant

RiDuvessa wrote:

Well, I promised I wouldn’t until I’d finished buying the Black Golds, but I broke down and bought a Silver Male today. Ever since they retired the Peacocks on me, I live in fear that the color I like will get retired before I am able to buy all the sculps I liked. I was afraid all the silvers would be gone before I got a chance to get them.

You made a great choice. I LOVE my silver male. He is very beautiful in person. I’m trying to decide if I should get the female or not. I’m not a huge fan of that sculpt.

I’m still patiently waiting for those silver Kinglets though.

Stephanie
            Participant

Hi there! I have always loved fantasy art and so imagine my joy when I discovered Windstone! I’ve been prowling ebay and have won a few beauties that I’d like to show off.

I’ve won a pearl mother, and a green hatchling with gold, blue and purple. Very adorable.

I’m eying the silver female, too. She’s so stunning and eye-catching!

-Stephanie

Starbreeze
              Participant

Welcome!! This is the place to be if you love Windstones!! πŸ˜‰

BDW
                Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Hi there! I have always loved fantasy art and so imagine my joy when I discovered Windstone! I’ve been prowling ebay and have won a few beauties that I’d like to show off.

I’ve won a pearl mother, and a green hatchling with gold, blue and purple. Very adorable.

I’m eying the silver female, too. She’s so stunning and eye-catching!

-Stephanie
                  Congrats on your new additions! Please post pictures of them. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

As soon as I have five posts I will! πŸ™‚

BDW
                    Participant

Stephanie wrote:

As soon as I have five posts I will! πŸ™‚

You have a welcoming thread in the Introductory and Welcoming Area. πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                      Participant

Alright! Here are my lovelies, Lornia and Zan. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
                        Participant

Congrats Maebnus on the Green Emperor! πŸ™‚ I just won a dragon gargoyle from the same seller. It was wrapped very well and arrived safely, so good luck! It did smell a bit like smoke, but could definitely have smelled worse. A little dusting/cleaning, some febreeze and fresh air and I can deal with it. I have allergies and I have him sitting in my tiny room on top of my closet by my bed and it’s not a problem.

Take pictures when he arrives πŸ˜€

Maria
                          Participant

Nice, Stephanie! I hope you can repair the claw on the poor mother dragon, though.

WolfenMachine
                            Participant

Yes, huge congrats on the Green Emp! I saw him after he ended (but already have one) he is AWESOME in person, I hope you will LOVE him (well, okay, scratch that, I KNOW you will!)

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 1,428 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.