fbpx

I heard you're painting some pegasus….

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I heard you're painting some pegasus….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

If you can’t think of how you’d like to paint them, I’d like to put in a big squeak for BUCKSKIN! A couple years ago you had mentioned that you were thinking about doing a limited production run of Buckskin pegasus and I’ve been dreaming of the day that they are made. <3 BUCKSKIN!! BUCKSKIN!! ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
      Participant

I don’t know if Sway is still around the Forum, but she was always hoping for Buckskin too.

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

Is it possible to set up a poll on which (reasonable) colors we’d like to see on the Pegasus the most?

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

Is it possible to set up a poll on which (reasonable) colors we’d like to see on the Pegasus the most?

I don’t know how to set up a poll, but in the meantime you’re welcome to squeak for whatever color you’d like in this thread. At least it will help show which colors are most desired. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullsquid
            Participant

I’ll put in my vote for buckskin too. I’d snap up a buckskin male and mother pegasus in a heartbeat!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I squeaked for this in another thread, but I’ll squeak here too! Buckskin is very good!

I’d also love to see them in silver or slate grulla! ๐Ÿ™‚

Erika
                Participant

I’d love to see them in classic champagne or mulberry grey (which, is a color invented by model repainters, I’m pretty sure, but still pretty)

Silver dapple would also be really neat.

Melody
                  Keymaster

If you can’t think of how you’d like to paint them, I’d like to put in a big squeak for BUCKSKIN! A couple years ago you had mentioned that you were thinking about doing a limited production run of Buckskin pegasus and I’ve been dreaming of the day that they are made. <3 BUCKSKIN!! BUCKSKIN!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am experimenting painting some in Przewaski’s color. This is sorta similar to buckskin, but the underparts and base of the mane and tail are creamy. They have white eye rings, black ear edges, primitive markings on the legs, and an interesting white, grey and black muzzle. Sort of like a Fjord horse, but not quite.

Scathach
                    Participant

I am experimenting painting some in Przewaski’s color. This is sorta similar to buckskin, but the underparts and base of the mane and tail are creamy. They have white eye rings, black ear edges, primitive markings on the legs, and an interesting white, grey and black muzzle. Sort of like a Fjord horse, but not quite.

I guess that pretty + complex = problems in the paint shop?

Life is beautiful.

Carolyn
                      Participant

Przewaski’s horses are pretty . They are in Mongola . They’d make a pretty pegasus .

Kelly
                        Participant

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bodine
                          Participant

Are these for Ebay or LP?

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Skeeterdeee
                            Participant

Are these for Ebay or LP?

From my understanding, they are getting dressed to go to the store. ๐Ÿ˜€

etruscan
                              Participant

There are some Przewalski test paint unicorns and (I think) pegasi out there. They were ebay pieces. Perhaps someone could post photos. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

Depending on how they look I could get behind Buckskin or Przewalski coloration.

I wanted to like the Black pegasus family, but the wings ruined it for me. If the color had been in ROYGBIV order I might have gone for them. I definitely would have gone for them if they were like the old black griffin/flap cat wings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.