I have an odd request

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs I have an odd request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

If anyone happens to have a Lap Dragon that’s damaged completely beyond repair, can I buy the horn from you?

My poor BVP Lap lost her horn somewhere when I moved two years ago, and I’m still unable to find it. She’s embarrassed to be so lopsided, especially sitting next to Valkyrior, my majestic BVP test paint Warrior!

I know sometimes people receive shattered dragons from sellers who don’t know how to pack, or accidents/earthquakes/small children happen to a piece in its own home, so I thought I’d throw this request out here.

Your poor hopeless dragon can restore this wounded beauty to life! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Melody
    Keymaster

We can send you one!

Suzanne-Marie
    Participant

Awww that’s so nice !!

Nightcrow
    Participant

We can send you one!

Thank you, Melody!

She will be very happy. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, others), production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage, and Griffins in Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.