I have an odd request

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs I have an odd request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

If anyone happens to have a Lap Dragon that’s damaged completely beyond repair, can I buy the horn from you?

My poor BVP Lap lost her horn somewhere when I moved two years ago, and I’m still unable to find it. She’s embarrassed to be so lopsided, especially sitting next to Valkyrior, my majestic BVP test paint Warrior!

I know sometimes people receive shattered dragons from sellers who don’t know how to pack, or accidents/earthquakes/small children happen to a piece in its own home, so I thought I’d throw this request out here.

Your poor hopeless dragon can restore this wounded beauty to life! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
      Keymaster

We can send you one!

Suzanne-Marie
        Participant

Awww that’s so nice !!

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thank you, Melody!

She will be very happy. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.