fbpx

I Have a Gallery!!! I feel so mighty!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone I Have a Gallery!!! I feel so mighty!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I finally have a gallery. I never imagined when I wrote Melody that day on Ebay that sooner than I could have guessed I would be painting my own Pena statue. This feels like a pretty big deal to me. I am so psyched I had to share that sentiment out loud. If you haven’t gotten one yet, I highly recommend it!

Maria
    Participant

Congrats, hardwired. πŸ˜†
      I suppose I should get one too, but my work can be seen in my Photobucket acocunt and I’m too lazy to downsize all my photos.

Skigod377
      Participant

I love having a gallery, too, though yours looks better than mine πŸ˜† Its fun, though, hu? πŸ˜‰

I dunno about better than yours but yeah, I think it is great! I seem to do O.K. with graphic resizing so it was no problem after I figured the error message from uploading was about the image size. I just can’t stop grinning. People are going to start wondering about me any minute I am sure. πŸ˜€ 😯 πŸ˜†

I used mine when I opened it, but now I hardly do. Maybe I should put my new peices in there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.