fbpx

I got my swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 361 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

I love the kirin and the dragon! That dragon is a perfect orchid inspiration!!

siberakh1 wrote:

Here are pics of the dragon I did for Ruffian (I hope you don’t mind me posting them up :oops:). It is based off of a Blue Lady Orchid (inspiration photo below) which, incidently, blooms at this time of year… in Western Australia. πŸ˜‰ The tail stone is a simulated diamond.

Perfect thanks πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Not too sure how they would have turned out if he had to stand in the foot of snow we have πŸ˜†

siberakh1
      Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Perhaps you are smelling the permanent marker I sign with? Or the clear coat? 😯 He hasn’t been anywhere near turpentine. πŸ˜•
        I signed his pad shortly before I boxed him up. That is all I can think of. It’s been so long since I even was around turpentine… πŸ™„ I can’t even remember what it smells like. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

*shrugs* I just found it weird that’s all. I’m sure the smell will go away πŸ™‚ Both me and my fiancee smelled turpentine though. But I kinda chemical burned my nose with concentration hydrochloric acid (I don’t recommend it) so my smell might be a bit off lol

It’s probably the clearcoat after being packed up and shipped. I just got some pieces from purplecat and one I know was completed at least a few weeks ago and they smelled a bit like turpentine when I unpacked them, but the smell is disappearing.

If I could remember what turpentine smells like I could pinpoint it for you. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
        Right now, I can’t smell anything…well the fries and burgers I cooked for lunch are seeping around the edges of my cold, but I always smell those after I get off work. πŸ™„

Mmloda
        Participant

😯 OMG…He is here and ABSOLUTLY STUNNING…WOWWWWW… πŸ˜€ His name is PYANEPSION…He came with a certificate and the box he arrived oin also had some pics on it… πŸ˜€ I am not sure who painted him for me, but I LOVE him…thank you so much. He is my first bright Ki Rin and I love how much he stands out from all the rest of the Ki Rins I already have… πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Marzena

Tara
          Participant

Wow! So many pretty PYOs! I Love the box drawings they are so cute. Mmloda, I’m pretty sure that is the work of Greater Basilisk.

Mmloda
            Participant

FlamingDragon wrote:

Wow! So many pretty PYOs! I Love the box drawings they are so cute. Mmloda, I’m pretty sure that is the work of Greater Basilisk.

Thank you… πŸ˜€ I think so too but I don’t wanna say that till I am absolutly sure… πŸ˜€

Marzena

dragonmedley
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

FlamingDragon wrote:

Thank you… πŸ˜€ I think so too but I don’t wanna say that till I am absolutly sure… πŸ˜€

It is her work. πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
                Participant

I got mine, I got mine! A nice zebra flew in today…

Thank you, Kirin!!!!

Now, the real question is… is it white with black stripes, or black with white stripes? (can you tell we went to see Madagascar 2?)

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley wrote:

I got mine, I got mine! A nice zebra flew in today…

Thank you, Kirin!!!!

Now, the real question is… is it white with black stripes, or black with white stripes? (can you tell we went to see Madagascar 2?)

If you look closely, she is both, front half is white with black stripes, and the back half is black with white stripes. πŸ™‚

You said you wanted white, black and grey, so the transition zone from the black body to white body is grey…I am so pleased she finally got there, the wings have wire in them so you can floof them a bit, but I planned for her to have them folded over her back as they are, just maybe not quite so squished.

Kyrin

Yep Mmloda…You got a genuine GB Ki-Rin there. Aren’t they pretty? πŸ˜€ (Plus I know her last name…But the mane gave it away to me. :lol:)

Wow! Zebra Uni! Awesome! 😯

Mmloda
                  Participant

Thanks…well GB He is Stunning like I metioned before and I never thought that I would Like a bright colored Ki Rin..I tended to stay away from the bright colors casue I wasn’t sure if I would like them…soooooooooo u’ve got me hooked… πŸ˜‰
                    Thanks again GB…I LOVE him… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Skylover
                    Participant

I picked mine up from the post office today! Jasmine painted a beautiful siver wolf for me named Silver Flash. I also got a bag of candy with it! Thank you Jasmine! I love him!

Here are some pictures (excuse the messy table):

Now I’m just wondering where the one I sent out is. It should hopefully be there any day now…

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

mmloda wrote:

FlamingDragon wrote:

Did I draw those?! They look JUST like something I think I drew… maybe a recycled box? Am I doodling and not remebering? 😯 It’s my hand writing too…. weird! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jasmine
                        Participant

Skylover wrote:

I picked mine up from the post office today! Jasmine painted a beautiful siver wolf for me named Silver Flash. I also got a bag of candy with it! Thank you Jasmine! I love him!

I’m so glad you like him. πŸ˜† I’m glad we did this late in the year so I could send candy that wouldn’t melt. πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 361 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.