fbpx

I got my PYO's today…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone I got my PYO's today…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I can never finish one without atleast one cat hair floating in and landing without me noticing until the paint is dry and the hair is stuck. So I sympathize with you Nam. 4 cats actually equal out to 5 since there is always another “Cat” in the house. It doesn’t matter where it is…Under the bed, under the fridge, behind the entertainment center, etc, etc. But, you know you will find it eventually! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (Others refer to them as “Dust Bunnies”. Mine are too big for them to be mere bunnies, so I choose to call it a cat. πŸ˜‰ )

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

They do look like paint. Acrylic ‘drips’ or strings in this case are 3-D and will catch your nail- as they dry they’d be slightly rounded. Either way I think you are okay and they should be all but invisible when you paint! I’ve painted cat hair and everything else into these things accidentally and it’s part of their character. πŸ˜†

LOL! same here, i have 9 cats and even my brushes shed at times. every pyo has some REAL fur some where on it.

Cool, thanks everyone. I know what you mean about cat hair. I have two long hairs of my own. They are busily contributing to a third dust cat as we speak. I am told they will be done some time around next week. Something about the triumvirate feeling the void etc…since our third past away at a ripe old age of 18 last week. Kinda disconcerting all the cat chanting and carrying on and such. πŸ˜†

SPark
      Participant

Oh yes, all of mine have cat hair and/or fake fur fluff on them. (Hazards of making furry costumes for a living.)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.