fbpx

I Got A New House AND Im In Labor!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts I Got A New House AND Im In Labor!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I FINALLY got my new place!! After waiting on the housing list for 8 months, I FINALLY get a place… and all I had to do was mention my husband was moving here soon and he was an officer and they gave me a 4br officer place instead of the senior enlisted I was waiting on. Turns out the jr officers get a little more leg room, which is nice. And its all on one floor because its designated for handicapped. No one wanted it, though. Plus, my labor has started! Im only 3cm as of yesterday, but the signs (i’ll spare the gory details) of progressing labor are all here! Within the week I should be fully moved in AND have a new little girl to show off! I can only hope the baby holds off long enough so that me and my hubby can finish moving. He is here for 3 weeks, so that is another happy thought! I wont have internet till the 22nd, but I will ask Star to note when I go in the hospital:)

Skigod377
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

Wow! Talk about all the good news at once. Congrats on the big house and can’t wait to see the little one!

Happy hugs!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

laphon1
          Participant

All on one floor is good especially with a new baby. Congrats Ski on the new house and just in time, too. Can’t wait to see your baby. ***hugs***

LadyFirebird
            Participant

How exciting! I hope everything goes well for you and the new baby! Can’t wait to see pics and you try and take it easy (haha–like labor has ever been easy) and that’s neat about your new place–just in time for the new addition! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

WOO HOO!!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

congrats on the baby girl we had on about 13 days ago and her wardrobe is all pink!

siberakh1
                Participant

Congrats and good luck Ski! πŸ™‚

Jasmine
                  Participant

Yay!! Can’t wait to see the new “pink princess”!! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                    Participant

Oh!!! I’m so happy for you. And I want to see pink camo. πŸ˜‰

Maria
                      Participant

That’s good news, Ski! I hope all goes well. πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                        Participant

No baby yet, but the baby furniture that we ordered a few months ago arrived today. Just in time for baby!! Now all she has to do is COME ON!! She can wait till Monday, though, since I still need to clean the old house this weekend:) Thank you for all the happy thoughts~ Im looking forward to posting pics! Which I can do since someone at the new place has an unsecure network hahaha!! I’ll keep you posted!
                          We painted the babys room today… light green. I figured she is just waiting for her room to be ready.

Double congrats! I saw this on my phone but couldn’t post a reply…

Everything coming together all at once, huh? πŸ˜€

Bob

WOOO HOOO11
                            We need pics of all of you!!!

Sbianchi
                            Participant

Congratulations on your new house Skigod and on the Little one soon to be!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.