fbpx

I dream of Windstones

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I dream of Windstones

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I think we had a topic like this before, but I’ll be darned if I can find it- this is such an active forum!

I dream of Windstones. This morning I was dreaming I had busted up my beloved black gryphon and I was frantically looking on the floor looking for all the pieces since I had the kind of materials I would’ve needed to fix him. (I’m pretty good with epoxy putty. If you break your OWN HANDMADE SCULPEY SCULPTURES while doing the paintjob you have to be) Of course, being a dream, it got worse and worse as time went by. XD

I also remembered the tailend of the dream where I think I was just hanging with Melody discussing…something. There all sorts of Windstones I’ve never seen before everywhere. XD

(Another dream where I was in the factory had a rough sculpture of a gryphon rolled over on his belly like a dog! SOCUTE.)

The one Windstone I want but always alludes me on eBay tends to haunt in my dreams. I always dream about going to a flea market or something and finding the Mother Griffin Gargoyle. 😡

*looks back up at whole post* Man, I dream more about Windstones than I’ve thought.

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

lately I have been dreaming about my PYO dragon. right now I am patiently waiting for some payments to come one..because when they do I will finaly be able to get my first PYO! in the mean time while I am waiting, I have been getting dreams of the ups guy coming to the door with a box and in the box is a bright white PYO dragon. I am sooo excited, and I jump on the forum to plague every one with questions about paints. lol.

rockerbot wrote:

I think we had a topic like this before, but I’ll be darned if I can find it- this is such an active forum!

Were you thinking about this thread?

WolfenMachine
      Participant

YAY, Mimi to the rescue again! 🙂

😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.