I can ship grab bags with the Individual Cougar orders

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion I can ship grab bags with the Individual Cougar orders

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pegasi1978 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Susie
    Keymaster

Because things were so far behind with preparing the Individual Cougars, we didn’t get any of those shipped today. If you buy a Grab Bag as well, I’ll try to send them together. I don’t know if it will actually save on shipping cost (with some things it costs the same) – but if it does you’ll get a refund for the over payment of shipping.

Nightcrow
    Participant

Any chance of the limit being lifted on Fantasy and Flame Cougars, since they’re still in stock?

I’d like to pick up a second Fantasy since there seems to be an ample supply…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

etruscan
    Participant

Any chance of the limit being lifted on Fantasy and Flame Cougars, since they’re still in stock?

I’d like to pick up a second Fantasy since there seems to be an ample supply…

As of this afternoon (Sunday) there are 11 fantasy and 12 fire cats in the store. I expect that the fantasy would disappear in a flash if the limit were lifted.

Bodine
    Participant

I want one😞 they are awesome,ALL of them.

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER
    The little things,act by act,deed by deed,it means something.

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I ask the limit not be lifted yet…I’d love to get one, but we are in the process of changing banks so there’s not enough money in either account and my husband and I don’t get paid until Thursday for him and Friday for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.