I can ship grab bags with the Individual Cougar orders

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion I can ship grab bags with the Individual Cougar orders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Because things were so far behind with preparing the Individual Cougars, we didn’t get any of those shipped today. If you buy a Grab Bag as well, I’ll try to send them together. I don’t know if it will actually save on shipping cost (with some things it costs the same) – but if it does you’ll get a refund for the over payment of shipping.

Nightcrow
      Participant

Any chance of the limit being lifted on Fantasy and Flame Cougars, since they’re still in stock?

I’d like to pick up a second Fantasy since there seems to be an ample supply…

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

etruscan
        Participant

As of this afternoon (Sunday) there are 11 fantasy and 12 fire cats in the store. I expect that the fantasy would disappear in a flash if the limit were lifted.

Bodine
          Participant

I want one😞 they are awesome,ALL of them.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I ask the limit not be lifted yet…I’d love to get one, but we are in the process of changing banks so there’s not enough money in either account and my husband and I don’t get paid until Thursday for him and Friday for me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.