fbpx

I bet a hoofer would look great in this

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I bet a hoofer would look great in this

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

oh wow! that would look awesome!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

The dapples look as if they where painted with watercolors. I’ve always loved Freisain and Gypsy horses. I love their feathery feet :).

Kelly
        Participant

He is gorgeous! I love those markings they do look like snowflakes. 🙂

siberakh1
          Participant

He’s lovely! The white markings on top of that dappling is very striking!

There is a woman who drives draft near me. She has a gelding percheron named ‘Rocky’ who has the same markings, minus the white blotches. He’s a little bit lighter gray as well. She called it a starburst dapple pattern (if I remember correctly from a prior conversation I had with her). It’s very beautiful in person and does look a bit like snowflakes!

The ‘About Us’ photo is very dark. He’s actually a bit lighter than that. In the gallery video (there are better pictures of him. The last photo shows his coloration really well. He also appears a little different in the winter than in the summer, when I usually see him at the county fair in the draft tent each year. He’s really sweet!
            http://justamerefarmcarriageservice.com/index.html

Andrea
            Participant

That guy is so cool! He’s not gray, the color is a result of a gene called silver. Very striking. I love floofy ponies! LOL.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
              Participant

WOW!!! That is a stunning Gypsy Vanner!!! BIG BUCKS!!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

WolfenMachine
                Participant

He is indeed stunning! I hope he won a blue ribbon at what looks like some kind of show there in the picture.

The color could be called “Snow Dapple”

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.